My Brother Greg is flying with the angles.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
He took off at 10:15 AM on Saturday, and left me feeling all alone for the 1st time since he was born. We were like twins that actually liked each other and were best friends our entire life.

To say I'll miss him is a gross understatement!!!! I do not know if I will ever stop crying like a little girl!

Sorry for your loss, my condolences and prayers are with you.

Sorry for your loss John.. I will be praying for you..

John,

My condolences on your loss. It's never easy losing a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

John, I'm so sorry for your loss, don't feel ashamed about crying, it's a way for us to relieve grief, when my brother was killed in a accident, I cried on and off for days, that was 35 years ago and I still cry now and then when I think about my brother. I'm not a religious man, but you'll be in my thoughts.

I feel you are a lucky man to have had such a long and productive relationship with your brother John.

His spirit and memories will be with you as long as you live and may help you through these difficult times.

Regards, Vance

John,

Laurie and I offer to you prayers for strength and healing for you and your family. It is never easy to loose a loved one. Peace be with you.

Love in Christ,

Heath and Laurie

My sincere condolences, John, sorry for your loss. You were a great brother to him in these difficult times during the last months.

Kai.

John

I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you. My family lost 8 members last year including my dad, both of my in-laws and several aunts and uncles. Time will eventually heal but the memories will be there forever. You are a great brother!

Harold

John:
I am so sorry for your loss. Time heals slowly.
May he rest in peace.

You've been a great brother John, sorry for your loss.

John, all the great memories will get you through and will keep him close till you fly with him again.

Our prayers are with you.

Mark

He fought hard to stay a little longer!

He fought hard to stay a little longer!

Thank you for sharing what you have with us here!
It's tough to say (a temporary) goodbye to loved ones in this plane of consciousness!
When the raw edge of grief has passed & the tears of your loss in the here&now have run their course ... you will find yourself smiling in the special memories you shared & heart swells with love when you think of him.
Rejoice in the years you had & the very special relationship you were blessed with!
Holding you close in our loving thoughts & prayers in this time of adjustment to your new reality!

:angel:

John: your brother's passing

John: your brother's passing

John,

I'm sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Your care and concern for him is a tribute not only to him but to you as well.

Ira