Mustering Sport Copter Vortex For Sale

Jim Thurow

Aircraft
C-172, C-152, Auto Gyro MTO Sport
Total Flight Time
200+

I have had this fine aircraft for almost 6 years now. I have gotten airborne only a handful of times; but, have enjoyed to whole experience of owning, training and maintaining it. I am 71 years old now and the frailties of age are upon me. I rather quit while I'm in one piece than push the envelope. I am the second owner of this machine and live in Southern California. This gyroplane was built by Mark Treidel (also on this forum) in 2013 and it has only 130 hours total time. See attached file for more information and contact me if interested.

Attachments

• 2013 SPORT COPTER SUPER VORTEX,.pdf
    397.3 KB · Views: 313

I have had this fine aircraft for almost 6 years now. I have gotten airborne only a handful of times; but, have enjoyed to whole experience of owning, training and maintaining it. I am 71 years old now and the frailties of age are upon me. I rather quit while I'm in one piece than push the envelope. I am the second owner of this machine and live in Southern California. This gyroplane was built by Mark Treidel (also on this forum) in 2013 and it has only 130 hours total time. See attached file for more information and contact me if interested.
I need your phone number