MTO cockpit instrument

Nasser

Hello
Is there a way to make the MTO cockpit instrument gauges lights on continuously ?:rolleyes:

Yes mine are night lit with a dimmer. Most of them have an extra spade connection for a positive. They also usually have an extra set of leads to tap into.

You will need a glare shield if you fly in low light or the reflection will be a hazard for night operations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Major emergency??

Actually you cannot light the airspeed or altimeter. This Is because they are sealed. The red Led lights are dimmer controlled to see the glow of the white hands off the face of the dials.

Thanks of sharing your lighting idea, when I start the ignition key all lights works on for a second only!

Thanks of sharing your lighting idea, when I start the ignition key all lights works on for a second only!

Yes that little flash of light draws you in then leaves you hanging. Just open the front hatch look inside with a flash light you will see what I was talking about. The LEDs and dimmer control come from crazed pilot. The glare shield I make and ship to luck MTO people.