SOLD: MOSQUITO HELICOPTER FOR SALE $20,000 SOLD

Kevin_Richey

Staff member
SOLD: Gone to it's new home in Tennessee.
(NOTE: I am posting this helicopter for sale on behalf of a fellow PRA Chapter member. I receive no compensation in any form for doing so when it sells)

Mosquito helicopter available. N715VL. MZ-202 engine. Company states this model can be flown as an ultralight if float-equipped. Located in Milwaukie (Portland suburb), Oregon.

Also has the engine components (a complete brand-new engine!) for the recommended rebuild @ 50 hrs. Has 153 hrs. on Hobbs. First owner did rebuilds @ approximately 50 hrs. (factory recommended interval for this particular 2-stroke) during those 153 hrs.

The original wiring has been redone to a professional level.
2nd owner. Originally built in California. No trailer.
$USD 20,000. (Price reduced from $30K to finish the wiring)

Contact owner, Bill Totten @ 503(dot)701(dot)6178, or, @ william.b.totten@comcast(dot)net
Flying 01.jpg
Outside view 01.jpg

Attachments

• Inside shop 02.jpg
    Inside shop 02.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Instrument panel 02.jpg
    Instrument panel 02.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 223
  • MZ202 engine 01.jpg
    MZ202 engine 01.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Owner told me he is working on the re-wiring job now.
The $30K price will be correct.
He has decades of military electronics experience, and decided to upgrade the quality of what the original owner had done.

Fellow from Canada who called Bill from your work #: He can't get a hold of you through your work phone #. He can't call Canadian phone #'s through his cell phone. Please call him back! He can't text photos to you & would like some photos of your installation.
Also, take a look @ the listing for the Helicycle rotorblades, since you're looking for a set of rotors for your Mosquito that your are rebuilding.

Added notation @ top of this listing re: my not having any financial interest in this machine, nor it's subsequent sale. I posted this as a favor to another local PRA fellow.

Last edited:
Very cool and a good price, Kevin. I'm still enjoying my M-series Sport Copter that you helped me find on this forum.
You are a heckuva guy. Your really need to find a way to get airborne again!!

Very cool and a good price, Kevin. I'm still enjoying my M-series Sport Copter that you helped me find on this forum.
You are a heckuva guy. Your really need to find a way to get airborne again!!
Well, just after posting that bit about cryptocurrencies heading higher, they sputtered & went into a dive! Poor ADM!

Bill is selling this Mosquito helicopter (as well as his Yamaha-powered Millenium helicopter & his SparrowHawk gyroplane to raise funds to buy one of the newest, latest, greatest gyroplanes.

When there"s no activity on a thread, you can post a "bump" and it shows up as current on a list of new posts, so people might look at it again.

Post something to the thread to make it more visible. Moves the post to new in the message board heirarchy of postings.

Bill is selling this Mosquito helicopter (as well as his Yamaha-powered Millenium helicopter & his SparrowHawk gyroplane to raise funds to buy one of the newest, latest, greatest gyroplanes.

More information about the Sparrowhawk????