MOSQUITO HELICOPTER FOR SALE $30,000

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
(NOTE: I am posting this helicopter for sale on behalf of a fellow PRA Chapter member. I stand to receive no compensation in any form for doing so when it sells)

Mosquito helicopter available. N715VL. MZ-202 engine. Company states this model can be flown as an ultralight if float-equipped. Located in Milwaukie (Portland suburb), Oregon.
Also has the engine components for the recommended rebuild @ 50 hrs.
The original wiring has been redone to a professional level.
2nd owner. Originally built in California. No trailer.
$USD 30,000.

Contact owner, Bill Totten @ 503(dot)701(dot)6178, or, @ [email protected](dot)net
Flying 01.jpg
Outside view 01.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Kevin_Richey

Owner told me he is working on the re-wiring job now.
The $30K price will be correct.
He has decades of military electronics experience, and decided to upgrade the quality of what the original owner had done.

Kevin_Richey

Fellow from Canada who called Bill from your work #: He can't get a hold of you through your work phone #. He can't call Canadian phone #'s through his cell phone. Please call him back! He can't text photos to you & would like some photos of your installation.
Also, take a look @ the listing for the Helicycle rotorblades, since you're looking for a set of rotors for your Mosquito that your are rebuilding.

Kevin_Richey

Added notation @ top of this listing re: my not having any financial interest in this machine, nor it's subsequent sale. I posted this as a favor to another local PRA fellow.

Last edited:

Kevin_Richey

Cryptocurrencies heading higher. This Mosquito helicopter can have you in it doing the same!

Jim Thurow

Aircraft
C-172, C-152, Auto Gyro MTO Sport
Total Flight Time
200+
Very cool and a good price, Kevin. I'm still enjoying my M-series Sport Copter that you helped me find on this forum.
You are a heckuva guy. Your really need to find a way to get airborne again!!

Kevin_Richey

Very cool and a good price, Kevin. I'm still enjoying my M-series Sport Copter that you helped me find on this forum.
You are a heckuva guy. Your really need to find a way to get airborne again!!
Well, just after posting that bit about cryptocurrencies heading higher, they sputtered & went into a dive! Poor ADM!

Kevin_Richey

Still available for someone who want to hover in a rotorcraft!

Last edited:

Kevin_Richey

Bill is selling this Mosquito helicopter (as well as his Yamaha-powered Millenium helicopter & his SparrowHawk gyroplane to raise funds to buy one of the newest, latest, greatest gyroplanes.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
When there"s no activity on a thread, you can post a "bump" and it shows up as current on a list of new posts, so people might look at it again.

Capt'n Gator

Aircraft
Dominator Single 582BH N401JC
Total Flight Time
150+
Bill is selling this Mosquito helicopter (as well as his Yamaha-powered Millenium helicopter & his SparrowHawk gyroplane to raise funds to buy one of the newest, latest, greatest gyroplanes.
More information about the Sparrowhawk????