Might sell Helicycle

Junglejett

Sooo...I recently bought Dave Kecks bird out of California. Two weeks later, I have shoulder surgery so I have not touched it. Then, a very unique opportunity is rearing its head which would force me to free up some funds....meaning selling the Helicycle....which pains me to no end. Its a beautiful award winning ship with less than 200 hours total on it. Rumor has it that the current production run may be the last and the company will shift to purely support. Just a rumor. Also, I understand engines are like unicorns.

Talk me into it...or out of it!

Hiya Wolfy, Keith ?? had some sort of money invested in Eagle R&D & when the crunch came he loaded up a truck with everything & moved it all to his own building. He is selling parts on his ebay site ( US ) & as I gather is going to keep producing parts...whether you will ever buy a complete kit I am unsure. The turbines were always going to be a problem for future kits. Dave

Thanks mate, yeah that was pretty much my thinking also. I was once a helicycle owner and still know a few and I hope the support for current owners continues.

wolfy

The Helicycle is one awesome machine that I was so blessed with experiencing. It had so much power....and its maintenance was very little.