Michele from Italy: Help me for Helicycle!!!

Where ever you get them be sure and check to be sure they are made in the USA and not China, I believe Fastenal may import at least part of their inventory.

Unfortunately McMaster Carr makes linking to specific product impossible.

Do you mean Fastener could have also chines stuff? I will check with this supplier however. Thanks for your reply.

Can't say for sure Michele but believe Fastenal does import some from China. When you ask don't settle for a "I believe" they are or "pretty sure" they are made in the USA, make them be specific or don't purchase.

You cannot tell by just looking at SHCS that I have ever looked at, you'll need to trust your supplier, it is an important factor that you do not want to overlook.

Ken

thanks all for your advises.
Ken, I will try to find on fastnenal these hardware.
All In, I need also to order on Mcmaster: can you help me with this (since they do not ship to Italy)?
thanks all
michele

thanks all for your advises.
Ken, I will try to find on fastnenal these hardware.
All In, I need also to order on Mcmaster: can you help me with this (since they do not ship to Italy)?
thanks all
michele
Hi Michele
Sorry yesterday was my brothers Chemo treatment day for his cancer. He's getting better.
However between driving my brother and then going to work I had to work late into the morning. Sorry for the delay.

O.K. I rather YOU order them so if it's wrong, it's not my fault?

I'll PM you my address right now so you can have a ship-to address in the States.

You then order what you wish and then ship it to me and I'll ship it to you = just PM me back you shipping address!

If not possible; then I will order them but I rather you do that and keep the responsibility of ordering the wrong part as I'm just learning building.

Last edited:
Don't worry at all for thr delay! I underdstand and I hope your brother is feeling and going better each day!!!! Maybe I found an alternative way of getting these bolts; I will try and if this won't work I will order and ship them to you- if it will be possible. I'll let you know. Thanks and good luck!

Hi Michele
No worries, you may use my US shipping address I PM'ed you if you need it and I'll ship them to you!!
Just let me know your address to ship to.

Good luck!!

Last edited: