MH1......Mini 500 at Mentone...positive version

From negative 8 degrees to over 100 ........I have flown. The one day it was egative 8, i went up to 7700 feet. With a normal lapse rate of 3.5 degrees per 1000 feet, it probably was 30 below 0! Stan

Why not? You mean we Floridians are disadvantaged? LOL We hardly can ever make it under a 100.....I kind of liking it! :) Speedo, sleeveless shirt...or no shirt and flip flops! Ok maybe pair of goggles..... We have sets and sets of this kind of flight suits in our closets. And only have to crank up the washing machine once a month LMAO

Not disadvantaged at all. At my Fort Myers home it is 90 today. Here in Indiana it is 104 with a heat index of 110. I am going to Florida tomorrow to get away from heat.

Not disadvantaged at all. At my Fort Myers home it is 90 today. Here in Indiana it is 104 with a heat index of 110. I am going to Florida tomorrow to get away from heat.
LOL good one! We should have a great weather for the fly in this weekend. Todd if you decide to come to Florida for real (I am not sure if you were just kidding or not?) see if you can squeeze in a Wauchula visit. Not that far from Forth Myers. Would be nice to meet you.

Actually, I really am coming. Flying the Bonanza down to Disney with the family for a week's stay. Unfortunately, I will not have time for the fly-in, but I apprecate the invite.

Actually, I really am coming. Flying the Bonanza down to Disney with the family for a week's stay. Unfortunately, I will not have time for the fly-in, but I apprecate the invite.
Bummer! Well I guess there is always a next time :)

So I stayed in and cleaned up for Mentone.....

1. Just cleaned up the oil tank lines.
2. Cleaned up the water system lines.
3. New coolant system lines.
4. A clean look at the other side.

Attachments

• DSC02313.JPG
    DSC02313.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC02314.JPG
    DSC02314.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC02316.JPG
    DSC02316.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC02317.JPG
    DSC02317.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
Mentone packing list

Mentone packing list

Just finished up the rotor blade and helicopter support crate for the trip to Mentone.... Just need 3 hinges, one handle and a latch.

Attachments

• DSC02339.JPG
    DSC02339.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02340.JPG
    DSC02340.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
John- Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your MH1 at Mentone. We need to get a bunch of rotorheads together on Friday night and head out for some FILET-O-COW or some FILET-O-HOG place near Mentone on Friday night.

Stan

John- Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your MH1 at Mentone. We need to get a bunch of rotorheads together on Friday night and head out for some FILET-O-COW or some FILET-O-HOG place near Mentone on Friday night.

Stan

Stan,

FILET-O-Cow, FILET-O-HOG and FILET-O-BEER....After all the flying is done of course. Yeah I'm in.