Membership

Lspav8r

Senior Member only in age
Aircraft
Nothing at this time, but I think the daughter and I are gonna get us a 2 place helicopter.
Total Flight Time
600+
How many members are there in the PRA at this time?

Not sure.....but I just sent in my renewal check yesterday for another year inspite of its problems.....I still feel the organization needs our financial support more than ever.

I will pay for next year when I register for Mentone. The PRA is us so we either support us or we will not prevail. Hope to see you at Mentone Jim. I will probably be around Steve at the Canadian Embassy. I saw that Murry is already there helping with the set up.

No answer to first question

No answer to first question

Trying again for an answer.:rant:

Jim- Before the convention...we had just gone above 1400.

I think we picked up around 50 more.

We were down below 1200 at Bensen Days.

Hope this helps...I had never seen your question till now.

Stan

Jim- Either you don't see your questions answered, or you fail to acknowledge receiving the answers. You put a lot of emphasis on wanting to know the membership numbers. If you are just now reading this, I posted yesterday your answer and am repeating it here. I will keep repeating the answer you are seeking until I know you have received it. We have just gone over 1400 members. It was less than 1200 at Bensen Days. Stan

Stan it's no use! The ******* doesn't know how to say thank you. You are wasting your precious time and energy.

Well SAID....

Well SAID....

I will pay for next year when I register for Mentone. The PRA is us so we either support us or we will not prevail. Hope to see you at Mentone Jim. I will probably be around Steve at the Canadian Embassy. I saw that Murry is already there helping with the set up.

Well Said, The PRA is us, and your support is needed and appreciated. We are in the process of creating some great new programs that I know will help all of it's members.. Stay Tune details are coming shortly...

SL

Jim, for that information please call Jennifer at the PRA her Number is (574) 353-7227

Also, if any one want's accurate information(facts) at any time please call Jennifer at anytime, thats what were here for.

SL

I'm a life member. I wish I would of never did that. Their was talk one time about making the life member's start paying something again. It must not of went anywhere though. If they do ever do that then they will be less this member.

Matt, Are you going negative on us again????

You want facts, as I said in my previous post call Jennifer.. Please stop throwing a negative Spin on the PRA were on your side...

Scott Lewis

The question has been answered, and thank you Stan for the answer to my questioin. And I did renew my membership to help promote the PRA after talking with Scott and learning of some ideas that are going to be implimented to make it a better PRA then ever. To all who I have managed to turn against me, I am sorry for having been what seems to be a stick in the mud, and I hope to improve myself. Its not easy training an old dog new tricks, but I will try and make the adjustments necessary to become a more likeable guy to all who I have offended.

Again Im Sorry

Jim

Last edited:
Matt, Are you going negative on us again????

You want facts, as I said in my previous post call Jennifer.. Please stop throwing a negative Spin on the PRA were on your side...

Scott Lewis

I'm sorry. I'm I being negative. I never used to be this way. Must be ten year's of hanging around negative sower PRA people it's rubbering off on to me. Everybody seem's to put up with it so I don't see what the big deal is. I should fit right in with the group.

"Sour PRA people" will soon be an oxymoron. Those who've spent the last ten years betting on the PRA to die instead of working to fix it are going to have to find a new sport.

Life's too short to spend ten years in a gossip circle. If you're hanging out with people who are putting your life in a downward spiral, they're not your friends. Find new ones.

"Sour PRA people" will soon be an oxymoron. Those who've spent the last ten years betting on the PRA to die instead of working to fix it are going to have to find a new sport.

Life's too short to spend ten years in a gossip circle. If you're hanging out with people who are putting your life in a downward spiral, they're not your friends. Find new ones.

Now you're talkin'
Round 'em up
Move 'em out
Rawhide
:laser:

Sorry for the confusion. I was assuming that this was a thread that was dedicated for communication directly with the PRA office, and the reason for the second post was it looked like I wasnt getting any response from the PRA but rather from forum personel other than who I naturally assumed would be PRA Officers or BOD members or the Office itself (Jennifer).

I in no way meant disrespect to anyone in any way and I should have given a response to Stan for his answer. From this point on I will use the email direct to the PRA office and remove any possibility of making anyone angry with me.

Again, please accept my appologies to anyone that feels disrespected through my actions thus far.

Life members

Life members

I'm a life member. I wish I would of never did that. Their was talk one time about making the life member's start paying something again. It must not of went anywhere though. If they do ever do that then they will be less this member.

The PRA currently has 191 Life Members - non-paying (or "prepaid"?) I believe that is today's number, but it does keep dropping!!!! But, these members are getting magazines for free (non-recoverable expense to cash flow), and the total income to the PRA would then not be the full 1400+ times the dues! More like 1200 times the dues. Just a clarification in case you are working the numbers.

A suggestion: I'm not on the Board or an officer of the PRA. So, I can float this thought without bringing bashing to the PRA! - I hope. How many Life Members would not mind voluntarily paying their way for the magazine? Perhaps $25 per year. If half of the Life Members voluntarily donated $25 each year, that would be over $2000 that would help pay for magazines and keeping the PRA alive.

If this is voluntary, you don't have to do it. If we lose a Life Member or two - no loss, plus some gain - financially, anyway!)

Life Members - let's start a count of those willing to help keep the PRA as we know it alive. Let the Board know if this would be a reasonable request of Life Members:

I'll start the count as number 1 - Greg G.

Life Members - let's start a count of those willing to help keep the PRA as we know it alive. Let the Board know if this would be a reasonable request of Life Members:

I'll start the count as number 1 - Greg G.
You are late to the party! I started paying dues again as a donation a couple of years ago and I don't think I'm the only life member to do so. In fact I think that donations over the years has been quite common but are not publicized. I know one guy handed Scott a $100 bill at the life members meeting. Rather than ask this question of life members on the Forum maybe the question should be sent to them directly. Not all of them visit here.

Sorry for the confusion. I was assuming that this was a thread that was dedicated for communication directly with the PRA office, and the reason for the second post was it looked like I wasnt getting any response from the PRA but rather from forum personel other than who I naturally assumed would be PRA Officers or BOD members or the Office itself (Jennifer)........
Jim, it is a little confusing since the Forum isn't an official PRA web site. But since some PRA members do visit here and ask PRA related questions then it seems logical to have this particular forum. And since we now have board members who visit on a regular basis (hasn't always been the norm!) then the questions get harvested for a answer.

The best place, and most efficient, to get PRA questions answered is still by contacting Jennifer in Mentone.