McCulloch J-2 mint rotor blades and other parts

brs

After much effort on s/n 89 J-2 restoration I decided not to fly it. Long story short - it now resides at the Evergreen Museum in McMinnville OR. However I still have a few items that need to go.

The items of value are a set of almost new MINT rotor blades. These, as recorded by the previous owner, only have about 5 hours on them (and look it too). They were reportedly mounted long enough to track then removed (original crate included). The other item(s) are new parts enough to assemble a new rotorhead.

There are other items. A gear box, a few used rotor heads and several bins full of misc parts as well as 3 fuel tanks in need of repair. Two 2-blade spinners and one 3 blade spinner. Plastic tail caps (unused). I need to sort through to see what else is there. This stuff is leaving the hangar soon, one way or another. So speak up asap Best bet is for someone to come over (Vancouver WA) and pick it up. contact me at brs(at)19301(dot)net.

Happy flying.

I can barely imagine what it might be like to fly a J2 !

Do you have any pics of her.

Why not fly her ?

Now get back to that SUBARU !

Glad she is in a museum, sad and sorry you did not get to fly her.

They are terrific fun to fly. Climb rate is not spectacular, but stick forces are very light, and response is nimble. They are comfortable and reliable, and always draw a crowd wherever you go.