MAZDA 13B PSRU "HISTORY"

Getmobile

I am looking to find a history on the Mazda 13b PSRU,that was used,i know there were a few,ross ,tracy's, and a few others, i am looking at a Guy Marcotte Psru and yes they are heavy but does anyone have any first hand information on any of the above or similar Psru's used on the Mazda 13b rotary, i'm after hours of units and faults,remedies.I have done a lot of research but more is better, thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks The Tool

You might want to reach out to a gentleman located here in the states by the name of Steve Mc Gowan. He is the only one I know with a Mazda 13B on a gyro, but he has many, many training hours experience with it. We don't hear much from him on the forum these days so it might be best to reach out to him via email or ph. His contact info is listed on the PRA website under training. see link below.

PRA training webpage

To Illini, thanks for the info on steve,i will look him up,there is more 13b gyros i just have to find them.

Thanks The Tool

To Vance, thanks for the info, am already bouncing emails with Steve, any other information on 13b or it's psru would be appreciated.

Thanks The Tool