Mast support upgrade

johnifly

Aircraft
Robinson R44, R22, & Mini 500
Total Flight Time
Mast support upgrades will be available in two weeks or less the price will be $4500.00 they are manufactured as per Revolution master print book with all parts needed to get the helicopter flying safely. I am the new owner and will be bringing the helicopter back on the market in kit form with changes. The new company will be Millennium Helicopters. Replacement parts will also be available as soon as we can retool for each assembly. Southwind helicopters will be the distributor Ken Shackelford will be the contact at Southwindhelicopters.com. If you can’t get those guys you can contact me here.
Millennium Helicopters
John Higginbotham
110 Brooklan ln
Mount Vernon, AR 72111
[email protected]

Monk

Banned
Aircraft
Fixed wing and Rotary
Mast support upgrades will be available in two weeks or less the price will be $4500.00 they are manufactured as per Revolution master print book with all parts needed to get the helicopter flying safely. I am the new owner and will be bringing the helicopter back on the market in kit form with changes. The new company will be Millennium Helicopters. Replacement parts will also be available as soon as we can retool for each assembly. Southwind helicopters will be the distributor Ken Shackelford will be the contact at Southwindhelicopters.com. If you can’t get those guys you can contact me here.
Millennium Helicopters
John Higginbotham
110 Brooklan ln
Mount Vernon, AR 72111
[email protected]
John, I told my friend about this, but his kit already has this upgrade. He said his kit in serial numbered in the 100 something. He wasn't at home when I called. He also said he bought it from Berry something in Vermont.

I'm trying to narrow down the history of his kit. He'll get back to me about the actual serial number later this week.

HobbyCAD

Homebuilt Heli Enthusiast
John, what's your timeline on producing MR Blades? Are you only selling complete mast support kit's for now, or are parts of it available?

I'm after 20 x P/N #0017's, the hardened, super smooth larger 0.3750" diameter bush spacers, 20 x P/N #0562 DU Bushings, as well as 20 x P/N #0101 Teflon Washers.

Regards,

Francois

johnifly

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Francois,
1. M/R Blades I don’t have them made yet nor have I decided which direction I’m going with that yet. That’s kind of last on the list right now
2. I’m starting out with Mast support upgrades first and following small parts of which I know by building mine we all need.
3. Tail rotor gearboxes next on major components.
4. Part # 17 Harden bushing, that I’ll add to my list and get those next after I get mast upgrades done.
5. Part #562 I have 2 left in stock and I should have more by the end of the next week.
6. Part #101 I’m actually running them Wednesday.

That’s good to know you need those parts, I’m only two weeks away from a good start on parts that everyone needs including me. I do plan on making everything we all need and that everyone has inquired about in the past.

Thanks John H.

Monk

Banned
Aircraft
Fixed wing and Rotary
Francois,
1. M/R Blades I don’t have them made yet nor have I decided which direction I’m going with that yet. That’s kind of last on the list right now
2. I’m starting out with Mast support upgrades first and following small parts of which I know by building mine we all need.
3. Tail rotor gearboxes next on major components.
4. Part # 17 Harden bushing, that I’ll add to my list and get those next after I get mast upgrades done.
5. Part #562 I have 2 left in stock and I should have more by the end of the next week.
6. Part #101 I’m actually running them Wednesday.

That’s good to know you need those parts, I’m only two weeks away from a good start on parts that everyone needs including me. I do plan on making everything we all need and that everyone has inquired about in the past.

Thanks John H.

John,

Are you the fabricator or are you ordering these in batches from a fabricator? If former, I would love to see pictures of your shop.

johnifly

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Monk
Everything is made here in the shop at Mt Vernon AR nothing is farmed out. All parts are CNC machined per print. My shop is real and anyone can come by and see for them self’s. I'm very proud of what I have and what I can do to help all of us get airborne and do it safely. I know now we have the technoligy that was not present when the Mini first came out. I love flying helicopters and have a lot of time flying them and I have a rotorcraft rating. We can and will fix the Mini to be the best helicopter on the market. It will take some time to do and I have the time and the will to make this happen.
Thanks, John H

Monk

Banned
Aircraft
Fixed wing and Rotary
Monk
Everything is made here in the shop at Mt Vernon AR nothing is farmed out. All parts are CNC machined per print. My shop is real and anyone can come by and see for them self’s. I'm very proud of what I have and what I can do to help all of us get airborne and do it safely. I know now we have the technoligy that was not present when the Mini first came out. I love flying helicopters and have a lot of time flying them and I have a rotorcraft rating. We can and will fix the Mini to be the best helicopter on the market. It will take some time to do and I have the time and the will to make this happen.
Thanks, John H
That's great to hear John. I'll pass that along to my friend. Does your shop have a webpage?

johnifly

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Monk
It's in the works Southwindhelicopters.com (distributor) and Millenniumhelicopters.com (factory) both are key players in Millennium Helicopters. It's coming in time so hold on to your cyclic stick, pull pitch and enjoy life.

animal

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Hillman Hornet N8063D
John keep us udated,sounds like you are on the right track,kind of wished now i had gone ahead and bought the Mini 500 I had located last year,it was complete and flying for $10,000, Dennis advised me against it becouse of no factory support..just my luck now we got support again...lol

can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

johnifly

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Hi everyone. Just wanted to give you all an update because I told everyone mast supports would be available in a couple weeks. We were delayed by some plating issues which should be finished on the 22nd of this month. I'm sure we will be looking at a couple days after that to get them back to the shop for final assembly which should take a couple more days. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and apologize for the delay but now you know you can look forward to having access to support for the Mini in the future. Thanks for your patience. If anyone has any small parts they need that don't pertain to the mast support, let me know the part numbers that you need so I can order material and get them into production. I'm sure you are not the only one who will need them.
Thanks John H

Wannabe1

Aircraft
renting R22 and R44
Total Flight Time
80 hours
Okay fellas, here is a Mini 500 to buy so that you can buy John's products...

1998 REVOLUTION MINI 500 • ACCEPTING OFFERS • Helicopter has 110 hours on airframe. It is a complete kit minus engine, radiator, and missing rear rotor control cable. It is being sold as parts only. Has slight damage to tail boom. Custom paint job. All instruments are functional and some upgrades have been made to the aircraft. Helicopter would make a great flight simulator for a flight training school or a great project for turbine conversion model . More photos available upon request. Serious inquiries only. For more info • Contact Samuel Runnels, Owner - located Petal, MS USA • Telephone: 601-596-3216 . • Posted March 15, 2009 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Pictures

johnifly

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
Mast supports are complete and we will be packaging them up this weekend for shipment next week. There will be only 10 available on this run so it will be first come first serve on this run. Production on the next run is already in progress and will not take very long to produce them now. Contact Southwind Helicopters or Millennium Helicopters. Web site will be up at the first of the week.

Millennium Helicopters
John @ 501-350-1627
[email protected]

Attachments