Massive hangar sale

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
I have for sale: (in no particular order)

Can deliver to Mentone if you act fast. All items are 96 miles West of Mentone (on your way home?)

Barnett J4B2 2 place tandem project, rolling factory welded airframe, Continental engine mount, fiberglass body, tail surfaces ( vert stab and rudder, large horiz. stab.) covered in fabric, fuel tank, etc. Something I always wanted to own and fly. An Aeronca / Cub gyro.

Continental engines 65 ? HP and up to an O-200 A electric start from a Cessna 150, all are projects and 2 have a bunch of new parts and inspections for 0 time overhaul.

Air Command Classic. almost new machine, very low time (under 50 hrs IIRC ), airframe and engine. since new Log book included. great condition. loaded with options including VHF radio transponder and altitude encoder, wheel pants pictures in for sale listings. Dragon wings (IIRC).

2 place Air Command conversions SXS and tandem! SXS parts were used for owner's training and removed. Tandem kit had a few tubes used before I bought the kit. I believe both only fit classic models. not sure.

Warp Drive 3 blade props and blades. (2) smaller diameter original Air Command props from 503 engines 4 blade? will check.

Some IVO props. Pitch adjustable hubs including some electric adjust. Various sizes (Was SnoBird manufacturer)

(NEW, never run) Stratus EA81? 4 cyl, water cooled, dual carb, Subaru. On a test stand. Has adapter (Don Bochard?) to use a Rotax E (electric start) redrive. Included if desired.

37 year collection of new and used Rotax engines, redrives tools and parts. I believe I have (3) 532 engines They may be apart. I have the proper gear redrives for gyro use and both styles of exhaust. I have new engine parts, redrive parts, pull start parts, etc. I will not seperate but will seell all for the 532s and redrives at core value. I may or will have pictures of the lot. Watch the "FOR SALE" section for updates.

Hirth engine parts, cylinders, cooling cowls etc. and redrives ( both sizes as I recall) SUPER DEAL !

Air Command airframe parts, some new (was dealer) engine mounts, wheels and tires rotor heads, probably enough parts to build a couple airframes.

25 Foot new, never flown (?) White Skywheels, with hub bar, I picked up at their factory in Colorado.

29 or 30 foot Rotordyne rotors, Alodine greenish color with hub bar.

Numerous Bensen / Rotordyne hub bars.

Brock joystick. (probably new)

Aluminum fuel tanks destined for Bell 47 style helicopter home-built. probably 5 gallons or more each.

Aircraft instruments new and used. Large collection, all for one low price.

(4) well used Comtronics radio helmets. I was going to let the factory overhaul them, but you can instead.

IFR practice hood

Possible (I may have sold) Timberwolf, RAF gyro custom trailer with blade rack, tie down spots, electric winch, fold down door / ramp nice condition and low miles. SALE PENDING

I have not left the gyro world. I am very active in our local chapter. I have a low time Sycamore 914 gyro that I an refreshing and hope to fit in and fly this year. I sold my Beech Sundowner and am getting too old for IFR and Terminal airspace.. I soloed my MAC Bensen in 1975 and have an extensive history in the sport and PRA.

I am also too old to argue over prices for my stuff. I just want us all to be happy and enjoy flying gyroplanes. Call me: 708-895 0398 and leave a short message. I will call back ASAP Tommy Milton, Lansing, Illinois. All items are at IGQ Lansing Muni Arpt. where they raised the hangar rent costs over $250 a month and had fire requirements that also cost $$. It's getting tough to have fun !

Hi Rick, I'm waiting for my partner to get back from vacation to work out a price. I had the instrument pod off (face plate stays mounted and was tidying up the electricals and hoses. I have been crushed for time and will reduce the price for as-is.

Chadwick - Helmuth balancer. Balances rotors, tail rotors, props. HECK, even car tires and ceiling fans! Almost anything that spins. I am fairly certain I have adapters for Bell products and Robinsons.

This is the same balancer they used at the Robinson school when I attended. It is not a toy, it is (was) used by the US Military. I bought it new surplus.
Almost like new condition. I no longer have a need for it. Interested? Call me and we can reach a deal 708-895-0398 Tommy

Last edited:
Tom,
What price for a single place Air Command Rotor Head ?
Thanks.

Tom,
What price for a single place Air Command Rotor Head ?
Thanks.
I have a lot of Air Command stuff including a nearly new airframe, probably a rotorhead or two.
Coming to Mentone? I am pushing to have most items there.
I had some medical issues that pushed me back a few weeks. Doing the best I can

I have for sale: (in no particular order)

Can deliver to Mentone if you act fast. All items are 96 miles West of Mentone (on your way home?)

Barnett J4B2 2 place tandem project, rolling factory welded airframe, Continental engine mount, fiberglass body, tail surfaces ( vert stab and rudder, large horiz. stab.) covered in fabric, fuel tank, etc. Something I always wanted to own and fly. An Aeronca / Cub gyro.

Continental engines 65 ? HP and up to an O-200 A electric start from a Cessna 150, all are projects and 2 have a bunch of new parts and inspections for 0 time overhaul.

Air Command Classic. almost new machine, very low time (under 50 hrs IIRC ), airframe and engine. since new Log book included. great condition. loaded with options including VHF radio transponder and altitude encoder, wheel pants pictures in for sale listings. Dragon wings (IIRC).

2 place Air Command conversions SXS and tandem! SXS parts were used for owner's training and removed. Tandem kit had a few tubes used before I bought the kit. I believe both only fit classic models. not sure.

Warp Drive 3 blade props and blades. (2) smaller diameter original Air Command props from 503 engines 4 blade? will check.

Some IVO props. Pitch adjustable hubs including some electric adjust. Various sizes (Was SnoBird manufacturer)

(NEW, never run) Stratus EA81? 4 cyl, water cooled, dual carb, Subaru. On a test stand. Has adapter (Don Bochard?) to use a Rotax E (electric start) redrive. Included if desired.

37 year collection of new and used Rotax engines, redrives tools and parts. I believe I have (3) 532 engines They may be apart. I have the proper gear redrives for gyro use and both styles of exhaust. I have new engine parts, redrive parts, pull start parts, etc. I will not seperate but will seell all for the 532s and redrives at core value. I may or will have pictures of the lot. Watch the "FOR SALE" section for updates.

Hirth engine parts, cylinders, cooling cowls etc. and redrives ( both sizes as I recall) SUPER DEAL !

Air Command airframe parts, some new (was dealer) engine mounts, wheels and tires rotor heads, probably enough parts to build a couple airframes.

25 Foot new, never flown (?) White Skywheels, with hub bar, I picked up at their factory in Colorado.

29 or 30 foot Rotordyne rotors, Alodine greenish color with hub bar.

Numerous Bensen / Rotordyne hub bars.

Brock joystick. (probably new)

Aluminum fuel tanks destined for Bell 47 style helicopter home-built. probably 5 gallons or more each.

Aircraft instruments new and used. Large collection, all for one low price.

(4) well used Comtronics radio helmets. I was going to let the factory overhaul them, but you can instead.

IFR practice hood

Possible (I may have sold) Timberwolf, RAF gyro custom trailer with blade rack, tie down spots, electric winch, fold down door / ramp nice condition and low miles. SALE PENDING

I have not left the gyro world. I am very active in our local chapter. I have a low time Sycamore 914 gyro that I an refreshing and hope to fit in and fly this year. I sold my Beech Sundowner and am getting too old for IFR and Terminal airspace.. I soloed my MAC Bensen in 1975 and have an extensive history in the sport and PRA.

I am also too old to argue over prices for my stuff. I just want us all to be happy and enjoy flying gyroplanes. Call me: 708-895 0398 and leave a short message. I will call back ASAP Tommy Milton, Lansing, Illinois. All items are at IGQ Lansing Muni Arpt. where they raised the hangar rent costs over $250 a month and had fire requirements that also cost $$. It's getting tough to have fun !
I buy the instruments called me at 786-739-0406.

I have just about every certificated (TSO'd and experimental aircraft instrument, sending unit, etc. you can name (new & and used)
Let me know your needs. I will try to remember to call you. If not to late for your needs.

Last edited:
HI Tom,, this is JIm Bauder from Massachusetts I talk to you a while back about my rotor head and blades,
I am considering upgrading,, and would like to talk to you .. I can be reached at (508) 801-8665.
I would also like to contact Don Bouchard abouit mu EA81 subaru..

You can leave him a message. Or send him an email [email protected].

Tom has some medical issues he is dealing with so he could be at a Dr. appointment. I tried calling him today also.