Marion Springer flew back home today.

Here is a newscast Marion did

Marion at 2009 KBFF, picture originally posted by a friend of Vance's. Marion thank you for your life in gyro's and thank you for your book.

Attachments

• 2009KBFFMarion.jpg
    2009KBFFMarion.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 3
giro5;n1142535 said:
Marion at 2009 KBFF, picture originally posted by a friend of Vance's. Marion thank you for your life in gyro's and thank you for your book.

My wife Ed took that picture.

In my opinion Ed is good at capturing the emotion in her pictures.

It was the first time Marion had flown in quite a while.

She looked graceful and as comfortable as can be.

I learned a lot from Marion about many things.

I was proud to fly three generations in The Predator.

Marion was a class act. We met and talked at Rotors Over The Rockies a few years ago. She could really hold an audience captive. She sent me a copy of the Gyro movie. I get it out and watch it every now and again.

Thanks Marion. It was a pleasure to know you no matter how brief. How cool is that....trading rotors for WINGS!

Madwinger Mark in Utah

Here is the last interview with her at last years Ken Brock Freedom fly-in last September.
Sorry for the handheld phone quality, noisy, on location video but I knew I needed to video her sooner rather than wait for better conditions.

I really enjoyed meeting Marion a few years back at El Mirage. She is a true legend of the sport. It's probably time to read her book again, I'm happy to have a signed copy!