Magnipedia

XXavier

Aircraft
ELA R-100 and Magni M24 autogyros
Total Flight Time
664 gyro (Nov. 2020)
It's just a logbook, and I've already one. Can't see any practical usefulness...

Last edited:

schmoe90

Magni M-16 Sport Pilot
Aircraft
Magni M-16
It runs on the Gyropedia, so if you already have an account there, you're already set.

I did think I might put my aircraft and engine log book entries in there so the factory can see what people are doing (well, logging) in the real world. I'd have thought that'd be useful to them if they're looking at it. It'll take a while though :(

XXavier

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
664 gyro (Nov. 2020)
I see now that Magnipedia is 'useful' in a peculiar way: Magni will not relay their clients the service bulletins. They should join the 'Magnipedia' to receive them...

They have just refused to send me the last service bulletin by e-mail...

Tyger

Aircraft
Magni M16
Total Flight Time
I agree that's annoying... I haven't tried "Magnipedia", but I just got an email from Magni about a Rotax SB, referring me there. I'm guessing it's the recent Rotax SB about carb floats?

C. Beaty

Gold Supporter
Magni’s most interesting service bulletin was one with the title: “Fictionalizing the Controls.” Magni at one time believed the heavy stick was the result of control pivot friction.

XXavier

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
664 gyro (Nov. 2020)
I agree that's annoying... I haven't tried "Magnipedia", but I just got an email from Magni about a Rotax SB, referring me there. I'm guessing it's the recent Rotax SB about carb floats?

Sure it's that, and I find it annoying that they are unwilling to simply e-mail you the sb... It's available only through the 'Magnipedia'... Fortunately, Magni's agent for Spain routinely informs his clients by e-mail...