Magni M24 vs. Calidus vs. Cavalon

tadel001

I believe the Cavalon production number is up to 40 right now. Having sold 25 AutoGyros in the past 18 months, I can say that service and part supply has not been an issue. One of the reasons we were drawn to AutoGyro was its production ability. If you produce aircraft in low quantity, spare parts can be difficult. Doesn't mean it always is difficult but can be difficult. We are happy that if we need a spare part, we can get it quickly.

As for the rotorblades, there is a lot of disinformation out there. If you do some more indepth research, you will see that many of the concerns are either unfounded or outdated.

We love our Cavalon. It is fast, comfortable, looks awesome and is a pleasure to fly. Good luck and have fun!

Steve_UK

Aircraft
I'm not a pilot but have been lucky enough to fly in Mi-24 Hind, Mi-2, Mi-17, Lynx HAS3, Gliders, GA
Hi tadel001

Which Cavalon do you fly - I only know of 1 example in the USA - N470CH.

Not seen a photo of N470CH so please post one for us - ta

Steve

Hugh Randall

Thanks for the re-assurance regarding my decision to buy a Cavalon. I was most impressed with it when I flew it. The all round trim system certainly reduces cruise workload and the seats most definiately the most comfortable in available in a gyro. I am interested in what you find the take off distance is in calm conditions - mine will have the 914 engine? I have also opted for the iPad holder rather than the glass cockpit - you opinion on that woulld be appreciated. Finally do you do SOP glide approaches or do yo use powered approaches and what do you find the cruise speed to be?