M16 Extreme

Spank

I saw the nosewheel of this in a prior photo a couple of months back but never heard any announcement about the new design changes. Apparently, it is a new version called Xtreme. I'm surprised Magni doesn't promote their developments like this a lot more. For that sake, I don't recall ever hearing an M26 announcement other than it showing up at an overseas display and some visitors sharing photos but nothing on their company website as of yet. M16 Extreme.GIF

Mike G

Aircraft
Owned Magni M16 now ELA 07
Total Flight Time
550FW + 500 gyro

Steve_UK

Aircraft
I'm not a pilot but have been lucky enough to fly in Mi-24 Hind, Mi-2, Mi-17, Lynx HAS3, Gliders, GA
an update - a M16 Extreme has recently been registered in the USA on 9th Jan 23 - N7777Z - Magni gyro build number 1412 - owned in Pensacola, FL

Andino

Aircraft
many FW airplanes + various autogyros
Total Flight Time
>1000 hours
It seems that Magni has heard of Jungleman's NW mod!

Andino

Aircraft
many FW airplanes + various autogyros
Total Flight Time
>1000 hours
Gosh, if Magni would put a bend in the tail boom, they could lower their engine a bit and thus reduce their large thrustline offset. The M24 Orion I was in felt very draggy at higher speeds, and is slower than other side-by-sides with the same engine. That said, I like the looks of the M26 Victor and wish it success!

MikeBoyette

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
200+
Looks like their version of the ELA 10 to me. It’s beautiful. Too bad they didn’t drop the keel and put the HS in the middle like ELA did.