LSA Gyroplanes: FAA Warms to the Idea

A pox on both of them. This is the only style guide that will keep plagiarists out of jail (and copyright suits):

Ah, yes... the nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them from which to choose... :)

I seriously like the APA, partly because it's what I used in grad school, and partly because you can see IN THE TEXT the name of the authors being cited. I'll have to look into this new one.

I was emailed this as is and asked will it ever happen.
I emailed back it is old news but I do not know where is now with the FAA and that I would post it and the Pros would tell us more.

I informed the community way back when and I posted a link not the text if I have a link.
https://www.rotaryforum.com/threads...here’s-the-latest-end-of-2021-update.1146593/
My sole intent was to find out where it was at for another person, I should have made that the title. But thought newbies may wish to know as this is a different article than the one I post to let the community know and no other motivation ever.
The Forum bullies misinterpret on purpose looking for every negative intent they can imagine 1st. They are not even close to having a clue of the reality.

PS: I forgive you all.

The Forum bullies misinterpret on purpose looking for every negative intent they can imagine 1st. They are not even close to having a clue of the reality.

The “reality” is that you posted an article, written on July 1, 2020, as if it were current information. Your title inferred it was "breaking news." You did not disclose it was an old article. A simple attribution would have disclosed it was historical and did not reflect current progress and was not written by you.

I shan't speculate on your motives as that is beyond the scope of the Rotary Wing Forum.

Last edited: