looking for twinstarr

Brent_Brown

Platinum Member
I read somewhere that a Twinstarr gyroplane was forsale in Youngstown, Ohio. Anyone know who, and a phone they can be reached. I will be there next week and would like to see it maybe make an offer.
Brent

This is what it looks like anyone have one forsale?

Attachments

• twinstarr with SUB.jpg
    twinstarr with SUB.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • twinnstarr.jpg
    twinnstarr.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
  • TSVM133.jpg
    TSVM133.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
Brent_Brown said:
I read somewhere that a Twinstarr gyroplane was forsale in Youngstown, Ohio. Anyone know who, and a phone they can be reached. I will be there next week and would like to see it maybe make an offer.
Brent
Brent,check this out,while looking thru the old mags,look what was on the cover,never saw one that was fully enclosed before.

anyone else know the story on this one.

Tim H.

Attachments

• IM004228.jpg
    IM004228.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
Yes, it was a hand full to fly is what I hear. Looked cool. For what I need it for a full cabin would be just added weight.
I still have a great gyro to sell so I can get one.

Brent_Brown said:
Yes, it was a hand full to fly is what I hear. Looked cool. For what I need it for a full cabin would be just added weight.
I still have a great gyro to sell so I can get one.

what I was pointing out is I had never seen a full cabin version. all the pics I have seen of them are the open version. I bet that would be alot more weight.
anyway good luck getting your stuff sold so you can get yours. I am in the same boat,I have a couple of gyros I am looking at,but got to sell the Scorpion first.
Tim H.