Looking for 25ft. blades

MMorgan

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Aviomania Sport, Bensen, Flight Design CTSW
Total Flight Time
4000+
Looking for some 25 ft Dragon Wings or McCutchens for my Bensen.

Still looking for some 25 ft. blades.

Mike , did the blade I dropped off with Rod match the other 12 footer. I think Rod and Mike was making up a set of 25 DW.

I didn't know Rod had gotten your blade. Last I heard he was supposed to get it from you. I'll give him a call and see if I can try them.

Do you know how to get in touch with Elton (can't remember his last name)??? He lives in Bunkie and has the Air Command like mine.

You will have to get in touch with Manuel , I did not see Eltons name on the members list but Bill or Mike G may have it.

Mike if Mike G has bondo on his blades like Ron indicated , maybe they are keeping it a secret??? lol

No...there's no bondo....we flew yesterday and we were adjusting the blades with shims and I saw no bondo.

Mike G was at my house last night and we were talking about the blades after I read your post. He does not know Elton's phone # either. I also checked the membership list and he was not on it.

I tried my 23's with the 2 ft hub bar I bought from Chuck (that would make them 24 ft.) and they did not work very well. Lots of shake. With the string, the tracking was off and we could not get it close enough.