Aircraft
Aviomania Sport, Bensen, Flight Design CTSW
Total Flight Time
4000+
LittleWing built in 2007, N503AG, all logs, airworthiness certificate

Rotax 582, 25 ft. DragonWings

60 hours on airframe, approx 150 hours on engine, electric start, runs well

$19,999

I have owned it a little over a year and have flown it 25 or so hours......there are no issues.

I am looking to buy a new 2-place..MTO or something similar.....so I do not need 3 gyroplanes.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_1756_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1756_1024.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 17
  • thumb_IMG_1757_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1757_1024.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 16
  • thumb_IMG_1759_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1759_1024.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 16
  • thumb_IMG_1766_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1766_1024.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 18
  • thumb_IMG_1758_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1758_1024.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 15
  • thumb_IMG_1760_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1760_1024.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 16
  • thumb_IMG_1761_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1761_1024.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18
  • thumb_IMG_1762_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1762_1024.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
more photos

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_1764_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1764_1024.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
  • thumb_IMG_1767_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1767_1024.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 5
  • thumb_IMG_1765_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_1765_1024.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 5
Price reduced to $19,999....need to sell....bought MTO Sport

Had it almost sold a couple of times but the deals fell through.............Price reduced to $15,999

I have three gyros and hangar is crowded......make an offer??

Hey Kelly, I live in western Oregon, been through Adel many times on my way to Salt Lake, I always stop at the Adel store to stretch my legs, I might be the only forum member who has ever been to Adel, beautiful country, seen a lot of wild life, wild horses, antelope, etc. driving through your area. Any way, good luck with your Quest.

Yes, I still have it.....have not advertised it is several months......was waiting for warm weather.

I flew it a few days ago....we have had record high temps in south Louisiana for the last couple of weeks.

What is your weight and height?? Builder was not a large person so it's tight if you are big.

It has a seat tank as well as a header tank so to fit a larger person the seat tank could be removed and that would give 5-6 more inches of legroom.

Yes, I still have it.....have not advertised it is several months......was waiting for warm weather.

I flew it a few days ago....we have had record high temps in south Louisiana for the last couple of weeks.

What is your weight and height?? Builder was not a large person so it's tight if you are big.

It has a seat tank as well as a header tank so to fit a larger person the seat tank could be removed and that would give 5-6 more inches of legroom.
I'm about 5'8" and 155lbs. How hard is it to learn to taxi and land with the tail wheel? Also how much are you currently asking. I would need to look into shipping costs I live in SE Oregon.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hey Kelly, I live in western Oregon, been through Adel many times on my way to Salt Lake, I always stop at the Adel store to stretch my legs, I might be the only forum member who has ever been to Adel, beautiful country, seen a lot of wild life, wild horses, antelope, etc. driving through your area. Any way, good luck with your Quest.
Thanks, we really like it here. Are you the same j bird who rebuilds engine and reduction drives?

Kelly I'm not the J bird that rebuilds engine and reduction drives, but I did rebuild the engine on my Dominator (Corvair).

I'm about 5'8" and 155lbs. How hard is it to learn to taxi and land with the tail wheel? Also how much are you currently asking. I would need to look into shipping costs I live in SE Oregon.
Thanks

Hi Kelly
Your height and weight sound great for it.

There is a page on PRA's sight devoted to Tail Draggers, in particular the Little Wing as part of it came from a reply email to me from the Little Wing designer Ron Heron on how to fly and land a little wing.

Here is the link: http://pra.org/default.aspx?p=How2FlyTractor&i=83

There is also a thread on here where I posted it and others added to it here and on Sky Wolverines site to create this final document.

I'm hoping the shipping company will contact me today. In the mean time I have a few questions. Does it have toe brakes? How many hours on the 582? How many hours on the airframe? Does it have oil injection? Can you lock the tailwheel? How does it handle rough field takeoffs? How many gal of fuel does it hold? What's a good cruise speed? What are takeoff and landing speeds? My elevation here is 4300 ft so I'm guessing I will need longer rotorblades, I'm considering SC blades from the posts I have read, have you had any experience with them? What would you recommend?
Sorry to bombard you with questions but I have previously purchased 4 other gyroplanes and have ran into some serious issues with 3 of the 4.

Kelly,

I just saw your post yesterday.....haven't checked the forum in a couple of weeks or so......I tried to call the number...left you a message.

Bump...... I still have the LittleWing, I fly it every couple of weeks or so along with my other two gyroplanes.

it has 65 or so hours....no issues.

$15,999 or best offer

Last edited:
Bump.....LittleWing still for sale....look a couple of posts back for a link to a video of it flying.

$13,999 or offer. Call or text 337-523-1929

Last edited:
Mike C.: Mike Morgan rarely comes to this forum anymore. Clicking on his name reveals he last visited on 02-18 of this year, 2 days after he posted another price reduction.

You'd get the best result by calling or texting him @ the phone # he supplied, in post #17, just b/4 your inquiry.