Little Wing Michigan Single Place

Thanks Vance :) I will do that. All we can do is keep trying. I think I see a chance coming to move a few steps forward and I am a bit excited.

High Altitude: This thread has been about the single place machine and trying to get it in the air and this other thread called Little Wing Booster Progress was started after two other people in Indiana contacted me about my single place build. During their visit, I was offered the opportunity to build a two place machine along with them. I mostly stopped flight testing the single place in order to use my available gyro/hobby time as a way to end up with a 2 place machine. Eventually I ended up with not just one, but two of the 2 place airframes unexpectedly.

Although the plans keep changing, it seems like I will finally be able to resume flight testing in 2017 while Rich and I will continue building the two place machines. http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=753 has quite a bit of information about our 2 place endeavor.

Hi Jim,
Great to hear from you again. I have a Barnett project that has been on the "back burner" for 20 years, and a sports car project even longer.
I recently became aware that I am growing older and probably don't have another 20 years left.

I saw a quote the other day, "A goal without a plan is just a dream". I am now making daily plans for my business and my two major projects.

Good luck with your plans. I gotta go, it's almost next year.

Tom