Listing of "Technical Books, Papers and Publications"

kolibri282

Clicking the link below will give you a listing of the whole data base.
This might be handy if you want to quickly browse the titles.
The 283 entries in the database (as of 12/15) span two pages.

http://www.rotaryforum.com/arc....php/f-84.html

Fixed the link by removing "forum", thanks for the hint, Alan!

The above link does not point at the list anymore, but to a completely different thread. I tried to save search of the whole database but could not save it, so currently there is no solution.

Last edited:

kolibri282

Hi William, the link stopped working after the forum software update. I didn't get around to asking the admins how to fix this, but will try to do so next weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience, it used to be a nice feature.

kolibri282

The above link does not point at the list anymore, but to a completely different thread. I tried to save search of the whole database but could not save it, so currently there is no solution.

XXavier

Aircraft
FW Savannah XL + ELA R-100 and Magni M24 autogyros
Total Flight Time
1396 FW + 537 gyro (Dec. 2019)
A big loss, that many of us will very much regret...

kolibri282

Quote: You mean like this. I know this guy who is no longer on here that has it all backed up offline, I can ask him if he will send it to you. /Quote
I think this is not quite what we are looking for because here we have several pages. The link above pointed to a continuous list with all entries in the "Technical Papers, Books and Publications" section on one page, which made it easy to search for a topic. I will ask in the Administration section, whether it is possible to get the list back.