Like-New Sport Copter Vortex Available For Sale $17.5K

Bobkat

BOBKAT
Aircraft
FIB trike/sport copter
Total Flight Time
60 hours in trike/20 hours in gyros
(I'm posting this for another gyroplane owner & am not being compensated in any way for doing so. Please do not contact me for more information, but call the owner).

Note: This gyro does have an A/W & N#: 547PS, that has expired & was cancelled by the FAA after the owner didn't respond to the renewal notice. See post @ bottom of thread for further info.

Sport Copter Vortex

* Assembled, then taxied. Owner says he flew a few runway crow-hops.
* Sport Copter fairing for wind protection. Can be removed easily for open cockpit flying if desired.
* 25' White McCutchen Skywheels rotors.
* Grey-head Rotax 582 64-65 HP (Not run in five years. Highly advised to replace Rotax seals & gaskets).
* Rotax C gearbox (GB ratio unknown, but ask owner to be sure).
* 10 hours of mostly taxi time & a few crow hops. About 20 hours on Hobbs, because someone turned on the ignition key when it was stored & meter clicked away until the gyro's battery died.
* Original 68" Sport Prop w/ blade covers (hollow carbon fiber blades from Czech Republic).
* Castering nose wheel
* Disc brakes, individually controlled.
* Folding mast enables rolling under standard 7' garage door.
* Gyroplane in mint condition, other than engine seals/gaskets to be refreshed.
* No trailer.
* Owner realizes his health prevents him from being able to fly again.
* $17.5K
* Contact Phil Stevens 360-477-1840 Brinnon, Wa. (West side of Puget Sound on the Olympic Peninsula).
* More photos in Post #2.
Was this gyro sold

pushpuller

haha, good one. i reckon if a gyro can get into the white house it could easily get past any of there stuff.
if only determined, methodical problem solvers like jim vanek and others were in politics and running the country think of the greatness that could be attained, instead we have dead fish wearing depends