Let's talk about our sky pictures

SammyPerez

Top 4 Reliable Sewing Machine Brands

You want to start to sew clothes but you are struggling in finding a reliable sewing machine brand? If you are, I am sure that this article is for you. The content below will give you an overall view of well-known sewing machine brands available on the market. I hope it will ease your selecting process and determining your best entry level sewing machine
2fu9CPs.gif
for your sewing journey.

Brother

bcj2Jhu.jpg

Standing in the first place is Brother brand. Whether you know about the sewing machine market or not, I guess that you used to hear about that brand, at least one. Brother is a Japanese famous brand in producing electronic and industrial appliances, especially Sewing Machine and Printing. Brother sewing machines are wise choices of professionals or even people who are learning how to sew. Some Brother sewing machine moderns that you should take a look at are Brother SE400, Brother CS600i or Brother XR9500PRW.

Janome

The second place is another Japanese brand-Janome. Their sewing machines are incredible and have been exported to over 100 countries around the world. This nearly-100-year company proud of being top 3 of sewing machine manufacturer ranking. In addition, as the brand’s products are welcomed in many countries, it is much easier for you to receive the after-sale services from the company. Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine, Janome 2212 Sewing Machine, Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine, and Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine are highly recommended.

Singer

G8TUpmF.jpg

If you want to find the best basic sewing machine
AUCkCxS.gif
from a USA brand, Singer must be your choice. Singer, which was introduced in the 19th century, is a long-standing sewing and embroidery machines company. With the ambition of helping people express themselves through the craft of sewing, Singer always updates new technology into their manufacturing process to produce advanced machines. Singer 4452, Singer 4411, Singer 3232 or Singer Start 1304 are ideal choices for beginners.

Juki

Juki is another brand coming from Japan. As the main field of the company, sewing machinery has helped the brand to grow significantly, for instance, their products are chosen in 180 countries around the world. One of the traits of Juki’s sewing machine that impresses customers is their quality and durability. However, you should really consider these sewing machines because their prices are not absolutely affordable for entry-level users. If you are interested in Juki sewing machines, you may need to read some reviews of these moderns: Juki TL-2000Qi, Juki DDL-8700 and Juki HZL-F600

Day by day, sewing becomes more and more popular. It is a leisure activity that does not require too many equipments but bringing a lot of benefits. Besides reducing stress, you could save your spending on clothes, develop your creative ability or even earn more income. I really hope this article will be helpful and give you more information to choose your best basic sewing machine
5gsJfRS.gif
that matches your purposes.

Last edited:
If you are interested in looking at the sky and clouds, may I suggest the book For Spacious Skies, by the artist Eric Sloane. It's pretty amazing.