Last straw

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
Im not about to go "Beating My Chest" saying what I will do "IF"

But for the Forum to allow such statements that Baron Pilot and Scarey Gary have said..BOTH of You should be BANNED from the Forum.. "FOREVER"

REFERENCE to Sexual Abuse..

And it be allowed here for more than a few days.... Im SICK at my stomache about it..

If I don't feel I can trust someone on the ground,, They surely won't be in my gyro. Why should I come to Mentone to meet these kinda people..

" No WAY IN HELL"

We Have CHILDREN and/or have heard about these cases .

What the hell is wrong with moderating this entire thread out.

Im NOT in any way Perfect,, But I will say this...

Baron and Scarey Gary...... SICK,,,,. "JUST SICK"

Last edited:
What Thread??

What Thread??

Dominator Or Air Command

After calling the Moderator it has more than likely been removed.. So Gary,, You and Baron Pilot have a great day..

And YES You know what was said..

I stopped reading that long ago when it started to get stupid and the personal attacks started. Threads like this I just wonder "Why," what function do they really serve.

Last edited:
Are we bringing this up again? Sheesh, I apologized for my statement and if you recall I took a lot of abuse well before hand. Go ahead and ban me. It will be no different than the people that chose to ban themselves. I really coud care less.

Trust works both ways also. I'm sure if I wanted to I could dig up dirt on anyone here and probably cite some dangerous flying from many people. It is time to move on and get the experienced guys to contribute. I am a noob in many ways and in many ways I have a lot of experience. We can all help each other if he egos are put in check. Or, we can all be tough guys and push away the new pilots and the experienced ones that don't have time to play games.

Steve, I think your being stalked.

Ron beat me to it and deleted the whole thread. Good for him.
I don't always have time to read every post in every thread and I'm sure Ron doesn't either, so sometimes things get a little out of hand.

He he !!

He he !!

Steve, I think your being stalked.

Last time I was stalked .. I was in VietNam... three lil fellows had me runnin hard..

I quit runnin... so did they..!!

Aw Hell,,, "speakin of Runnin" Headin for the River with the Black..

Yall Have Fun..... I AM!

p.s....... Thanks Ron

We could start the thread again I guess?
Hey baronpilot, start that thread again.

I love this place. It's better than facebook.

What??!!!

What??!!!

What happened? I missed it! My eyes where closed for only a few minutes when something exciting happens and I miss it. Is somebody upset?

Who said what? Was there swearing and foul language? How about threats; were there threats made? Is there a stalker? Yes!!!; stalking is exciting news. Was there blood, crying or extreme sadness? Bruised egos?

Were there children needing to be protected, the sanctity of womanhood or the preservation of the environment? You know when someone is told he should be "quiet" that is when everybody wants to listen.

I miss out on ALL the good stuff.:argue:

If you'al should decide to put a "REMOVED POST" section I will go there first before coming to "Off Topic."

Thomas :noidea:

Yep

Yep

Sure is Rotor...let someone's child. That you know get sexually molested and see if you think. Its so funny...Gary and Baron mouthing each other about it... I really don't think this is a place for that ...do you..go ahead and laff.

"REMOVED POST" section , Thats what we need .
You're a genius Thomas .
And Thomas that would be a YES on all of your questions .
And Jon baronpilot was serious .