Last little tweeks for my new Gyro Trailer!

Well at first I assumed it was Doug in the video, but it is me, Dave Bacon and someone else in a Sportcopter! It has to be you.
As for the Doug situation, I still think about it when I fly and wonder what the hell went wrong. I guess I will never know, but it sure was a shit sandwhich the way they handled that.

Well at first I assumed it was Doug in the video, but it is me, Dave Bacon and someone else in a Sportcopter! It has to be you.
As for the Doug situation, I still think about it when I fly and wonder what the hell went wrong. I guess I will never know, but it sure was a shit sandwhich the way they handled that.
There was an older fellow, a surgeon somewhere in AZ, who was also there (flying a SC M-912), which had the SC fairing/partial enclosure. Mine didn't have the fairing, being a Lightning, like yours. You spoke of flying the "river" run w/ other gyros b/4 I arrived. Is that the gyro in the video?

Yes, thats it.
Damn man getting older sucks. My memory sure aint what it used to be....

Keep forgetting to ask: Either of your two sprouts show interest in flying, whether gyros or "the dark side" of aviation?

No...I guess thats a good thing, I dont have to worry about them?

Its good to see you flying again Ben, Any chance you could post the video of the firearm flyinn?

Its good to see you flying again Ben, Any chance you could post the video of the firearm flyinn?
Dave...Sorry to but in...but the last time you and I went flying was when Captain All In was at the controls of the "Flying Nissan" at Bensen Days. I never will forget that!

Dave the video file was corrupted from sitting in an AZ garage for 8 years.
Its not useable. I will see if I can get some pics off it for you.

Dave...Sorry to but in...but the last time you and I went flying was when Captain All In was at the controls of the "Flying Nissan" at Bensen Days. I never will forget that!
That was some of the craziest flying I have ever done. I will never forget that.

Dave the video file was corrupted from sitting in an AZ garage for 8 years.
Its not useable. I will see if I can get some pics off it for you.
That was a great flyinn.

"Gyros, Guns and Greatest Brisket ever!"