Jump off a Cliff

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Hey, I'm gettin pissed off. Don't you ever work? :mad:
Tom

Monday is my day off. Todd doesn't go to work until 2 as he works swing shift that day.

What are you talking about. Don't you bigtime radio guys just work 2 hours per day? :)

Mark

Gyro28866

David McCutchen
Thanks for the pics, brings back fond memories from when I was stationed in the Springs in early 80's. I passed that chunk of granite may times ther on I-25, and wondered what it looked like on top. Thanks for showing me!

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
Thanks for the pics, brings back fond memories from when I was stationed in the Springs in early 80's. I passed that chunk of granite may times ther on I-25, and wondered what it looked like on top. Thanks for showing me!
David

What isn't shown in the picture is the stack of shale rock about 10 feet high that is (just out of view on the right as we pass the top) on the edge of the cliff like a giant alter. Bizarre..

Mark

Last edited:

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
The Rocks are on top of the plateau on the right side of the picture. You can also see it in the Jump off a cliff 2 video above.

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
The grass in the valleys have already started to turn brown and orange. 10 days ago this area was a lush green. (Compared to the video taken 09/03)

Fall is already upon us here in Colorado.

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
We were hungry and decided to go get some pancakes.... in Denver.
Can't jab a couple guys just going out to breakfast can ya?
I don't know Todd. You had a big pile of fresh blueberries on your pancakes at the Perfect Landing Resturant where John Elway and Bronco's owner Pat Bolen hang out. You rich guys know how to live :)

ms80831

PRA member since 1973
SO if a pilot grabs a friend and flies his spam can Cessna up for lunch, they call it a $100.00 hamburger.

What do you call it when you take a friend up to Centennial for Pancakes in a two place GyroCopter. $50.00 Pancakes?