Jan 2018 AR-1 gyroplane promo video

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
AR-1 US made gyroplane Jan 2018 promo video.
We are growing, creating good paying manufacturing and craftsmanship jobs and taking orders. Our team has grown to 12 technicians in fabrication, welding, composites, painting and body work, avionics/wiring and assembly.

Follow us and see where we go as we help develop US gyroplane market.
Like us on Facebook and keep up with what's coming
https://www.facebook.com/silverlightaviation/

Rainman

Aircraft
Mooney M20K, AutoGyro Calidus
Nice! I'm glad to see your company is growing, and helping to raise awareness of gyroplanes in the U.S.. I fly a different brand, but appreciate your technical contributions to this forum. I recently saw a new AR1 here in central Texas, and was very impressed. Ray

Flynic3

I think this promotional video along with the most recent interview with Dan Johnson are both excellent videos! I think it is great that you are offering an American made alternative that offers superior stability to what is being manufactured in Europe! I have always admired your product and am extemely excited to learn you will soon have the enclosure ready. This was the only thing that was holding me back from being more interested in your product as I am located in the Midwest. I greatly appreciate all of your incredibly quick responses to my e-mail and I greatly appreciate your Insight! Thanks again for all your assistance and I a, looking forward to meeting you at OshKosh!

Best Regards,

Nicholas Dawson