Jake!

gyrojake

Gyro Rehab Candidate
Aircraft
Gyroplanes
Total Flight Time
A few hours
Well my friends I believe I've come to a time of By By.
I can build without Y'all and take care of myself without Y'all.
The self righteous, pompous will now have free range without my AWESOME Comebacks.
I might pop in now and again, most likely not. Have Fun Y'all Life can change in a second for better or worse, I wish Y'all the better. Chow

I'll miss you "Jake"

I,will miss you too jake,please don,t leave us,we need your expe rtise and experience in all things gyro .

Last edited:
Please don't let them drive you away Jake.
You bring value to the Rotary Wing Forum and add to my aviation adventure.

Last edited:
Jake, I have never met you. You bring value to this sport. I remember watching the National Geographic documentary about you. Hope you stay.

None of my business the reason, but I sure have appreciated your guidance, and hope to see your heli built and flying. Yours is one of the names I'm grateful has been part of this forum.

Gees, I haven't even had a chance to talk with you yet, I've got so many questions I know you have the answers to. Looks like I will have to go to Florida more often

I think Jake pulled a fast one; gullible me took his post about leaving literally but he probably meant it as a double entendre.

Probably meant it but doubt he could stay away.:)

Well my friends I believe I've come to a time of By By.
I can build without Y'all and take care of myself without Y'all.
The self righteous, pompous will now have free range without my AWESOME Comebacks.
I might pop in now and again, most likely not. Have Fun Y'all Life can change in a second for better or worse, I wish Y'all the better. Chow
Jake curious what machine do you use the most when building parts - Mill, Lathe ?

Rick I apologize, looks like the controversy was with skyguynca and you on the post about the 670 engine. So I deleted my earlier post. This forum really does not need to loose builders such as your self. A lot of us including myself admire your builds.

Last edited: