It's been a busy two years....

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
I just got my google timeline today. Wow, I've been a busy boy for the past two years. Plus, most of the places in Europe and the UAE, I've been there three times in the past two years. I've Circumnavigated the earth twice in these two years.

I love my job and the diversity it brings. Always designing and building something new. It's been a lucky life thus far.

In 19 days on January 28, 2021, I will relocate to Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates and start working with a new government-owned company on a new 250Kg MTOW UAV helicopter of my design. The company is only just over a year old but already $3 million on building infrastructure with an airconditioned building the size of a football field and a paved runway beside it, and starting another building on its end that is larger than the one now. Really growing fast and looks like the dream opportunity I've been looking for for a long time.

Hell, maybe someday I could talk them into letting me develop my new jump-takeoff super gyroplane design, the Aero-Sabre!!

Good luck to you being left in the USA if for some reason you are stuck in a Biden administration, hope now, but the fat lady has not sung yet.

2021-01-08 12_53_05-Timeline.png

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
Don't forget us little people as you continue lifes adventure 🤗

Ah, yes, less I forget to thank the little people, those that made this possible with their loyal following and hard work as they scurried about their business, scraping together enough money to attend to my needs and wishes. Yes, thank you, all the little people, of whom I would not be at this place today without you, the dear little people of the world!