Instrument Pod

madwinger

OldFartium Member
Aircraft
No longer own a gyro.
Total Flight Time
64 SEL in training, 0 Gyro
Does any one have for sale or know of any one that has this pod as shown in the picture or something similar or know if they are available new some where.

I want to ditch the pod and windshield on my Air Command to save some weight, and make it easier for an old man to get in and out of.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

Attachments

• tansor003.jpg
    tansor003.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi Mark, I have a brand new one in the box from Air Command. I don't know what they cost or retail for, but it is surplus to my needs.

Hi Mark, I have a brand new one in the box from Air Command. I don't know what they cost or retail for, but it is surplus to my needs.

"One million dollars"

Attachments

• Million$.jpg
    Million$.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
Scary!

Scary!

Hi Tom, ya it scares me to call them and ask. I did not know if that was an Air Command pod or another manufacturer. I know they have an up grade for the nose wheel too for the CLT but I'm afraid to ask how much for that too. It's not just Air Command its aviation in general. If its aircraft you imagine what you think its worth then you add a zero or two? I guess it has to be that way or no one would make anything for aircraft as they don't sell to the masses.

Any way PM me and let me know what you want for it.

Thanks Tom.

Does any one have for sale or know of any one that has this pod as shown in the picture or something similar or know if they are available new some where.

I want to ditch the pod and windshield on my Air Command to save some weight, and make it easier for an old man to get in and out of.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

Hi Mark,
That could possibly be one of ours.

Selling?

Selling?

Are you selling the pod and windshield since your changing to a pod?

Are you selling the pod and windshield since your changing to a pod?

If I do this change I will sell it pretty cheap. I may or may not do it. Depends on the cost and if I do it won't be till next spring. I will let you know if and when I do.

Mark

Hi Mark,
That could possibly be one of ours.

It does look the same. Is this something SportCopter manufactures cause these are offered by Air Command or at least they were.

Did they get them from SportCopter or are they made by a third party or perhaps they just look similar?

hmmm, more questions than answers!