Inserting Pictures 101

route66

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
c-182/ RAF AAI Mod.
Total Flight Time
hangardebris. I agree that we want to know more, nice. Can't wait to see more of your machine.

Mike Schallmann

Mad Man MIke
Aircraft
Custom single seat gyro and 1939 Aeronca Chief.
Total Flight Time
950 (400 FW & 550 in Gyros)
Dennis

I googled the name of your helicopter -nothing came up--I also googled the web site on your picture --response was "nothing found" --also googled the name of your company "Fetters-Built" again nothing found ---care to explain ?--

Last edited:

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
Dennis

I googled the name of your helicopter -nothing came up--I also googled the web site on your picture --response was "nothing found" --also googled the name of your company "Fetters-Built" again nothing found ---care to explain ?--
Easy. I'm not open to the public. Almost everything I do is on a confidential bases between me and the customer. Anything I do is not advertised.

dick

What are you putting a tall tail on the Red gyro or the Bensen?
Hello Brent, on the KB3/BENSON/Whatever else Gyro. Carl is concern for my safety with that KB3 tail. I told him I would switch it out for the Domanators tall tail. He's right, I like the looks of the tall tail better anyway although i've been ok with the other rudder................Dick

dick

About The Hanger

About The Hanger

Yea guys, the hanger belongs to Dr. Bill Clem and all that implies. Around the airport we call it (Bills pleasure palace)..................Dick