Total Flight Time
25,000+

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
And just think,This klutz has been voted into office! And he is full of S--t. I chose not to pay the income tax on the premis that it is voluntary. According to the 16th ammendent it is voluntary. They "voluntary" arrested me and took $179,000.00 from me in ten years time.I almost had to spend some time also. Took my savings,took my equipment,took my wage for ten years. Just because I belived in the constitiuton and its ammendments.

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Aircraft
Beech Bonanza G-35 N4638D/"The Bulldozer" 2-Place Gyroplane N575EE
Total Flight Time
Several
Well...you have to look at it this way...if you took all the klutzes, idiots, morons and shjtfull folks out of politics, we'd have no government and....

and....

Ok, wait...I know there's a down side.....

*JC*

Trez

Aircraft
EAB 503 Powered UltraWhite-like Dom
Total Flight Time
25,000+
And this numb-nut is standing between us and drilling for oil!!
Too bad there's not a hunting season on loopy politicians............

Last edited:

JonVos

Aircraft
Modified CLT Air Command
Total Flight Time
Welcome to the land of the free... As long as you pay!

Thomas

Gold Member
Aircraft
Bell 47.204.205.206.212, Hiller 12a, Hughes 300.500, Sikorsky S76, Cessna 150.210.310
Total Flight Time
Dream World

Dream World

People in government all live in a dream world; which means they live a lie.

However, might be at one time there WAS a certain tax, voluntary and everyone payed it ... voluntarily. Then, one day, one person refused to pay this voluntary tax and he was different so the government punished him setting a precedence. NOW, it is still called a voluntary tax but if you don't volunteer you are punished ............ or killed!

The IRS has more "legal" authority than any other institution in government. They precede the Patriot Act......................

Geee, what kind of government would we have if they had to provide goods and services for the money they get?

Become a church................. !!!!!!!!!

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Aircraft
Beech Bonanza G-35 N4638D/"The Bulldozer" 2-Place Gyroplane N575EE
Total Flight Time
Several
craker said:
And this numb-nut is standing between us and drilling for oil!!
Too bad there's not a hunting season on loopy politicians............
Oh sure...now you want a bullet shortage on top of the energy crunch! tsk!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
The man is delusional, really!!! That's more that just stupid, these people seem mental to me!
It's voluntary? Great I want my money back!!!!

PS:
You guys crack me up!!!

fiveboy

I FLY THE JUNGLE JET!
Aircraft
AC Tandem Elite F30
Total Flight Time
Almost 200 hours
What a shmuck.

He also probably thinks people get killed from guns by running into the bullet at the speed of sound.

The IRS backed a friggin truck up to my fathers house and emptied it. The IRS is outside the damn constitution. It does not need probable cause to search and seize. There is no presumption of innocence.

What a shmuck!

Fiveboy

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Aircraft
Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+
IDIOTS!
SEE, that is exactly why congress cannot get anything done, and never will do anything that will help anyone out.
The government is not the answer, it IS the problem.

Idiots!!!!

I wish people would realize how stupid and removed from the constituents
our representatives are, then they might get smart enough to vote them out of office.
But most people are more interested in American Idol than politics.

Here is another one that just does not seem to get it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Passin' Thru

The IRS is outside the damn constitution. It does not need probable cause to search and seize. There is no presumption of innocence.
You got that right! I have seen them intimadate a fedral judge who was supposedly arbitrating a case. This arragrant clerk points his finger at him and states "if we look, we can probably find problems with YOUR account!"
Ploliticos often use the IRS as a "stick" to punish opposition. The tax laws are so jumbled, twisted and "subject to interpertation", one can never be absolutely correct. They will abuse their power to harrass even when they know they are wrong. They have destroyed many small businesses and individuals simply because the can.
If you run across Richard Bach's book " A bridge across Forever", read it. That's not what the book is about, but he relates his true experience in the book.
When the gourvenment wants to get really nasty, they use IRS.

Attachments

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2200+ in rotorcraft
I have trouble understanding the tax code.

I have to hire it done.

I am grateful for what is left.

Thank you, Vance

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT
I am too busy working...so I can pay the Government some taxes.... to keep up with politics. But whatever happened to Ron Paul for president? All I see on the internet and on the radio ( lately I have had no time for TV ) is Barrack and McCain, as if there wasn't anyone else interested in being our next president.

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
Only a insane person would want to be the president of the good ol USA. Why else would you spend $200,000,000.00 for a job that pays $400,000.00 a year? John Mc. is the best of the worst so my vote is for him. Obammy and his herd of mornons,[not to be confused with our wauchula morons of which I am a member in good standing,] needs to be set aside. Our country cannot be so blind as to vote that bunch in,At least I pray not.I'll not have enough left from my meger retirement to live on much less to fly once a month.

TomCarlisle

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
The mindset of the government is not just to punish wrongdoers, it "corrects" his problem by punishing everyone. For example when one supervisor grabs his secretary by the butt, everyone in government must attend sensitivity training. Costing millions to the taxpayer. This whole campain (no misspelling) comes down to one thing for me. One wants to take my guns and the other will let me keep them for awhile. I will vote for the latter.

Sir Real

Not an example of the Liberal mind, but of the Political mind. He was disingeneous and full of doublespeak, and spent the interview trying to embroil the interviewer in semantics. More power to the interviewer for not letting him get away with it. But ANY politician (or lawyer) would answer in substantially the same way.

That being said, Ried is a nutcase.

Trez

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
25,000+
"Not an example of the Liberal mind, but of the Political mind."

Just as I said, " And if this doesn't bring home to you how the Liberal mind works, nothing will !!"

gyro

minigun man
Aircraft
Quicksilver Sport 2S, Quicksilver MX, Team Hi-max, Heath Parasol TG, AC gyro single & tandem
Total Flight Time
For all you Nay Sayers.... the income tax is not a direct tax apportioned by the constitution therefore they are illegally taking your money. but they have bulled folks so long and gotten away with it that they make there CODE law and claim they have the 16th amendment to back them up when the vote was never ratified.

Trez

Aircraft
Total Flight Time
25,000+
For all you Nay Sayers.... the income tax is not a direct tax apportioned by the constitution therefore they are illegally taking your money. but they have bulled folks so long and gotten away with it that they make there CODE law and claim they have the 16th amendment to back them up when the vote was never ratified.
I am absolutely convinced that you are right about what you have said.
Unfortunately few, if any of us, have the wherewithall to confront 'all the king's horses and all the king's men' to prove it.
There's the rub. We've allowed our government too much power over us (and given them enough money to cut our b-lls off)....

Last edited: