In cancer remission...wanting to build a gyro

Lonzo

Hello everyone,

A year ago, I was diagnosed with cancer, now I'm in remission. I went from 200 pounds down to 150 real fast. I'm 51 and getting a bit stronger each week.

I've traveled to Mentone a few times and even donated a set of Bensen B7 plans to them. I may try to go back to Mentone this year as I'm only an hour away.

I know it's a long shot, but I would like to build a Bensen B8 or Ken Brock KB2. This is just something I want to do to give me something to concentrate on and to give me some positive energy. The other option would be to find one that's been sitting in someone's hangar or barn that they are willing to get rid of.

Are there any plans for the Bensen B8 or Ken Brock KB2 available?

Thanks,

Lon

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Staff member
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum Lon.

In my opinion learning to fly a gyroplane before you begin to build will help you to make better decisions about what you want to build.

Usually purchasing a used gyroplane and making it airworthy is less expensive and more expeditious than building from plans.

Coming to the annual PRA Convention in Mentone would be a wonderful place to learn about gyroplanes and meet other gyroplane enthusiasts, August 3 through August 6, 2022.

I wish you all the best on your gyroplane adventure.

Rene Genest

Aircraft
Bensen and RAF 2000
Hello everyone,

A year ago, I was diagnosed with cancer, now I'm in remission. I went from 200 pounds down to 150 real fast. I'm 51 and getting a bit stronger each week.

I've traveled to Mentone a few times and even donated a set of Bensen B7 plans to them. I may try to go back to Mentone this year as I'm only an hour away.

I know it's a long shot, but I would like to build a Bensen B8 or Ken Brock KB2. This is just something I want to do to give me something to concentrate on and to give me some positive energy. The other option would be to find one that's been sitting in someone's hangar or barn that they are willing to get rid of.

Are there any plans for the Bensen B8 or Ken Brock KB2 available?

Thanks,

Lon
Hi Lonzo. Health is a miracle that is just lent to us... For me, it is because a heart that I lost my medical since 3 years now. So, just in case, I'm selling my RAF-2000 for $ 10000 USD. For more infos, visit, http://servicecamerapro.com/RAF-2000.html

GyroChuck

Gyro's are more fun
Aircraft
SnoBird Tandem Gyro, Robinson R-22, Mosquito XE-285, Assorted Fixed Wing
Total Flight Time
Hi Lonzo. Health is a miracle that is just lent to us... For me, it is because a heart that I lost my medical since 3 years now. So, just in case, I'm selling my RAF-2000 for $ 10000 USD. For more infos, visit, http://servicecamerapro.com/RAF-2000.html
If this Gyro is brought into the US what is needed to be done with the FAA to get it N numbered.