" In about 2 Weeks" award

I'm gonna have to buy me one, just so I can win the Two Week Award !!

I always thought the fraise was "it will be done on TUESDAY ! month ? year?

Update?????

Update?????

Did I miss something in my pre-occupation with keeping FJ organized, two gyros flying & trip Down-under for a parental 90th celebration!!

Did Heath get his award yet??? - are we awaiting for HEATH to be recorded fully flying Kermit to qualify for this award???

Pictures???

No

No

No Chris I thing he is the first I think this is a old three date looks like the three started in Jan. not sure about the award.

Sincerely Scott

Chris- I am making the award for Heath as promised. I have not sent it yet as I have about 2 more weeks left to work on it......ha The irony of this is it will be done " in about two weeks". Then I will ship it "in about 2 weeks" after it is done.

Ok......I guess the joke isn't understood. I will proceed to have it shipped to Heath by the end of October. I will post some pictures in about 2 weeks....ha

Two weeks ....

Two weeks ....

Chris- I am making the award for Heath as promised. I have not sent it yet as I have about 2 more weeks left to work on it......ha The irony of this is it will be done " in about two weeks". Then I will ship it "in about 2 weeks" after it is done.

Ok......I guess the joke isn't understood. I will proceed to have it shipped to Heath by the end of October. I will post some pictures in about 2 weeks....ha

DANG!! ...YA REALLY THINK - we'll all still be here in "TWO WEEKS" :lol: ..... Shemetah , islamic invasions, overdue earth quakes - rapture - end times eminent!!! OK ... who knows .....we can just HOPE & plan accordingly like life as we know it will miraculously limp along a few more years!!!:noidea:

Yep the "TWO WEEKS" moniker will need an explanation update ... for the newbies here!! :rolleyes:

It's very strange looking back & realizing I've been posting here 4 years already!

Today "TTT" (Toevs Titanium Team) had a historic flight ...worthy of its own thread & video when I edit it ...... I took FJ for a flight in "Festey" around farm & neighborhood ... this week-end is also the anniversary of my first solo flight in OZ'rora - early Sept 2012 ......:whoo: ...how CAN it possibly be THREE YEARS already! :noidea:

As the frog says, " Flies are fun when you have the time."

:lol: :lol: :lol: