Improved RAF mast bushings for sale

eddie

RAF, turbo subaru 230hp
The current RAF mast bushing is really soft and it splits after a short time in service,I removed mine and measured the Shore hardness and
found it was only 53.0. I have made a replacement that has a steel bushing incorporated into the molding process and, this urethane bushing has a shore rating

of 70.0. Hopefully these changes will make the bushing perform better and last longer. I have been flying with the new bushing and appears to me

that the vibration level is quite a bit better. Anyway I have them for sale.

The price is $20.00 plus shipping.Contact me by the email listed below and include your shipping address. I will send you an email when it has been

shipped and will include the total price. Just send the check to the address below.

(email) [email protected]

Eddie Sigman
39 encantada rd
Polvadera,nm 87828

DSCF2167.JPG

Last edited:

eddie

RAF, turbo subaru 230hp
Robert I sent you a message here with my email address,
Yes I just made a new batch of bushings.

jetmech1

Thanks Eddie, have to go out of town for awhile then when I get back will promptly send check.
Thanks again!

eddie

RAF, turbo subaru 230hp
Robert don't send money until you have the bushing,I need your shipping address first.

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Eddie had a fixed wing accident in February and did not survive.

I don't know what was done with the bushings.

Perhaps someone on the Rotary Wing Forum can help out.

Best of luck on your search.

I miss Eddie a lot.

Kevin_Richey

Yamaha gyro...Oregon, USA
wweeks;n1144400 said:
Eddie I can really use a new mast bushing.. It's got me grounded
"02-14-2019, 06:17 AM
If anyone needs his bushings I will sale them until they are gone. Mil (at his e-mail addresss or [email protected])"

His wife, Mil, posted this on another thread re: his funeral arrangements, so it appears there are still some available.