If you get the COVID vaccine . . .

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
The Corona virus or whatever it's called doesn't matter, it's purpose is to keep people fearful and give politicians more control over your life! It's the new global warming chicken little!
Perhaps you would like to visit the gravesites of my friends who died of it, and explain how that works to me.

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
700 hours
Perhaps you would like to visit the gravesites of my friends who died of it, and explain how that works to me.
Just so sad how intentionally and uncaringly ignorant people can be. :(
For anyone interested in the vaccine, just had my second shot 2 days ago. Zero side effects with either shot. Questioning the nurses at the vaccination center who have been doing it for more than a month, they have not seen any serious side effects and no longer require 30 minute observation period after the shot unless the individual has an allergy history. Most more noticeable effects noted have been some fever and fatigue for 24 -48 hours after and some pain in injection site. Not unlike other vaccines.

Last edited:

Martin W.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
A shame you were still left behind to cry crocodile tears. But you should not fret there is still a chance to join them. Make sure to get the vaccine! OK? Have a nice death.
Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
700 hours
It Ain't over yet ....

New strain discovered originating in Columbus Ohio and appears more contagious.

At this rate I doubt mankind can keep ahead of it

So far the thought is the vaccines will still provide protection, even if not as much. But yes, always a concern. I think it's likely there will be polyvalent vaccines like the flu developed over the next few years. New technologies like Moderna's should facilitate faster vaccine development.

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
A shame you were still left behind to cry crocodile tears. But you should not fret there is still a chance to join them. Make sure to get the vaccine! OK? Have a nice death.
Fuck off traitorous scum ! Go get the vaccine and join the dead. Oh wait you are already dead inside. You are ruled by your corruption. Pussy!
Just when I thought the behavior on this forum had hit rock bottom, you plumb new depths.

george w

I WAS AN ON-THE-SPOT OBSERVER OF THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC

All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. Strong men, hale and hearty, one day would be dead the next. The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. When all those doctor-made diseases started breaking out all at once it was tragic.

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

from chapter 2
http://whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

book
http://whale.to/vaccine/sf.html

or
https://archive.org/details/SwineFluExposeEleanoraMcBean1977/page/n34/mode/1up

DonBishop

Fuck off traitorous scum ! Go get the vaccine and join the dead. Oh wait you are already dead inside. You are ruled by your corruption. Pussy!
You should really, and I mean really evaluate your positions. You don't want the vaccine? Great! Freedom! Wishing someone else die for having a different opinion? Despicable.

loftus

Aircraft
Aircam
Total Flight Time
700 hours
I WAS AN ON-THE-SPOT OBSERVER OF THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC

All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. Strong men, hale and hearty, one day would be dead the next. The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. When all those doctor-made diseases started breaking out all at once it was tragic.

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

from chapter 2
http://whale.to/vaccine/sf1.html

book
http://whale.to/vaccine/sf.html

or
https://archive.org/details/SwineFluExposeEleanoraMcBean1977/page/n34/mode/1up
Again just more anti-vaxxer conspiracy misinformation. US troops were vaccinated for smallpox, typhoid, diptheria and tetanus. At that time there were no influenza vaccines, so they were not inoculated with any type of influenza vaccination which did not exist at the time. Simply not true that it hit only the vaccinated. By the way congratulations on being a centenarian with such amazing faculties of memory; by my calculations you are at least 102 years old to have been an on-the-spot-observer of the 1918 influenza pandemic.

Last edited:

hillberg

George - Medicine today is far more advanced than it was in 1918. Can’t make any comparison to it.
Only in the trauma field and non political research - as for the vaccine why need it for a virus you have 99.995% chanse of surviving
And having to continue the mask wearing and social distance crap after the shot makes no sense at all.
You all are being played the fool

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
the covid deniers would have you

drink tonic water and take zinc

the well know "cure all"

I do not know the answer

I am not a professional

and therefore could not

suggest a safe line of action

nor could I call you for your decision

unlike some

poor form​

Martin W.

The Corona virus or whatever it's called doesn't matter, it's purpose is to keep people fearful and give politicians more control over your life! It's the new global warming chicken little!
Hi Jeffro .... if you were in charge what would you have done different than our governments ??

Don't believe the conspiracy theories. They are insulting to human intelligence.

Keep in mind ALL the countries of the world have implemented shutdowns .... even the communists and dictators who already have full control over their people.

ps: ... you are right about the global warming agenda "pretend" (fake) emergency .

JETLAG03

Total Flight Time
300+ flexwing (pendulaire) newly trained on gyrocopter ((autogire)11h)
And have you ever heard of sentence structure?
They way you write reminds me of goose stepping, line after line.
Or do you favor yourself as a poet of sorts?
Weird!
sorry, I left school many many years ago.
I did not realise the reason for this forum was to improve English grammar
Not sure why you mention goose stepping not at all related to the subject
maybe says more about you
but then ... a troll never adds content

not really weird !

Last edited:

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
I no longer recognize this forum ( even the friendly "agree to disagree banter " has become angry & vitriolic!o_O:cry:)

This amazing forum that I joined for education & information about ROTORCRAFT - specifically GYROPLANES .... 10 years ago !

... how low our respect for fellow enthusiasts & "mates" has fallen & the ability to communicate without partisan/"tribal" hostility has been lost!

Although we have the obvious thread where all the "tribal trashtalk" has been allowed to continue (&SHOULD be:sick: purged !)...it has crept across into other threads & this ...IS NOT healthy!

:rolleyes:SIGH ... back to GYROPLANES & awesome airgasms!:ROFLMAO: