If you could have any prize worth $1,000 what would you want?

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
PRA is about to have it first monthly fund raiser raffle.

The 1st prizes will be small worth $1,000. We hope to raise enough to eventually give a single-place gyropalne kit away each month.
After we hire employees the funds will be used to buy our Chapters tools they need.

The 1st small prizes you choose one of the following prizes.

The prizes I have or want are a:

1) Boise A20 Bluetooth headset
2) Garmin 660 touchscreen GPS
3) $1,000 of flight instruction
4) Solo Shot ground based video camera with GPS tracking system
5) Two GoPro Cameras
6) IFLY GPS = ANiFLY740 with ADSB package
7) Flycom helmet and a fire-retardant pilot suit.
8) MGL V6 panel mount radio

What would you want that would let you donate $10.00 to win a $1,000 prize of your choice?

PS: Buy 4 tickets and you get 5 chances to win.

BTW as the new PRA is all about member benefits current PRA members get a 50% discount and receive two tickets for each $10.00 donation non-members receive 1 ticket.

This will be a small amount of tickets sold so your chances of winning are very good compared to the lotto it is a GREAT chance that you can win.

And it is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

Last edited:
I'd go for the 2 GoPro Cameras. So, when are tickets on sale? :)

I was hoping one of the prises was a couple of hours with 3 hook..... never mind :noidea::tape::yo::drum:

The 2 gopro cameras :) :usa2:

3) $1,000 of flight instruction
You know my writing skills suck!!!
What I was asking is for you guys to post things not on my list to add to the prize list.

GoPro's!

GoPro's!

Gopro cameras ...will have my vote & support!

I'd also enter to win an iFly GPS ...with ADSB package!

Good-onya John .. pulling with you to revitalize a NEW PRA ... naysayers :rip:!

I'd go for the 2 GoPro Cameras. So, when are tickets on sale? :)
What I was asking is for you guys to post things not on my list to add to the prize list.

Maybe today. It taken me a week to read all the regulations today I will call the Indiana gaming commission with the last 4 questions I have and then raffles are on each month.

I was hoping one of the prises was a couple of hours with 3 hook..... never mind :noidea::tape::yo::drum:

The 2 gopro cameras :) :usa2:
OK Murray!!! It was on list so we think alike. But I get PRA in trouble if I even joke about sex. Once posted a beautiful woman sitting as pilot in command in a gyroplane in her bra, you could not see any more than any bathing suite but Steve from UK came all unglued and stating that I was hurting the PRA's image or some such nonsense. But I did remove the picture. I'm not allowed to post sex jokes or pictures or Steve will say PRA bad.

Last edited:
Gopro cameras ...will have my vote & support!

I'd also enter to win an iFly GPS ...with ADSB package!

Good-onya John .. pulling with you to revitalize a NEW PRA ... naysayers :rip:!

That's what I'm talking about I'll add the iFly GPS with ADSB package. Thank you Chris you always ROCK!

OK I added the IFLY GPS = ANiFLY740 with ADSB package

Hey I did not think of it until you started posting what you want... But we would like to know what people want. So I'm going to start another thread with a poll.

IDEA For Prize, Cash nothing is better then Cash.

IDEA For Prize, Cash nothing is better then Cash.
We cannot give cash. That is one of the rules. I'm still waiting for an anwser to my 4 questions I have left to proceed.

BOSE A-20 Headset, the best at noise cancelling ever made.

Best regards,

BOSE A-20 Headset, the best at noise cancelling ever made.
Best regards,
I think you are right and this one has two Bluetooth connections one for the radio and one for your cellphone.

I've added Flycom helmet and a fire-retardant pilot suit.

If you know a Dealer?
Maybe a V6 or V10 panel mount radio

Maybe even a MGL EFIS

If you know a Dealer?
Maybe a V6 or V10 panel mount radio

Maybe even a MGL EFIS
Great idea I'll add it to the list!!!
The EFIS is to expensive for the 1st raffle. However if the raffle sells enough we will increase the prize value as funding allows from donations.