I need your help

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
First off, I will delete this thread as it is totally non rotorcraft related, I just put it here to grab attention.

What I need is help with a avatar.

I want a new avatar for another forum I post on, and what I want is a picture of a bag of sand. If it says sandbagger or has anything to do with sandbagging that is fine too.

Maximum size allowed is 80 by 80 pixels or 10.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

I post all my pictures on Photobucket these days and no longer even have a program to reduce or shrink pictures.

If you get anything, either post it here, or email me with it, and I appreciate it a bunch, [email protected] Thanks Ron

I post all my pictures on Photobucket these days and no longer even have a program to reduce or shrink pictures.

Thanks Ron

FYI: In Photobucket, above the thumbnail in your album, select "edit". You can resize it there.

HTH.

Pat

Hello Ron...
Try this really nice freebie....PAINT.NET
Download it...it is really a sweet little proggie.

You can do it in there....resize, color correct, rotate, draw...you get the idea.

If you find that still have no good artwork to use, let me know...I'll create something for you from scratch to fit the file size limitation that will look great....either Raster (photo like) or Vector (drawn illustration...like a Cartoon).
(That is...if Gabor doesn't beat me to it...Lol)

M-M

Last edited:
oooops sorry that was 14 K I had to take a slide out to make it 10K
here it is

Last edited: