I have a personal Confession to make

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
It is something I swore I would never do, but yet I have been doing it and loving it! I guess it is just really good right now or maybe it is just that I never tried it much before.

I will let a few of you guys and gals guess what I am talking about before I spill the beans. But I really do have a confession I can't believe I would go public with.

GyroRon,

Your thinking about selling your gyro and going to exclusively fly fixed wing

craft from now on.

You want to take your tail off your dominator.

nope to all so far. A little clue, has nothing to do with flying, well almost nothing to do with it.

mceagle said:
Ron, you had sex last night - congratulations.

I WISH! We have company over this week and when we got company the only action I get is Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters

Total Posts: 8,415 (8.12 posts per day)

Total Posts: 8,415 (8.12 posts per day)

Limiting your posts to 2 a day !!!:D :rolleyes: :D

Aussie Paul.:)

Parasailing behind a boat???

Screw-In

smoking weed?

Screw-Out

Nope, nope, nope, no boats, or big boats or less posts! I did buy that Kawasaki Jet Ski a few weeks ago and been having a blast on the water the last few weekends. I also bought a older Yamaha Waverunner with a double trailer from another pilot I know for 200$ and been working on restoring the trailer and getting the Yamaha cleaned up and running....

So far everyone has been no where close to my confession. Another clue, it has nothing to do with my toys or vehicles, but I could do " It " while using my toys or vehicles.

Attachments

• 100_0727.JPG
    100_0727.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
Screw said:
Screw-In

smoking weed?

Screw-Out

Been there, done that! But not very often these dayz!:D

Attachments

• ATT1343399.jpg
    ATT1343399.jpg