Howdy from Indy

Gyro-nut

Gyro Blacksheep
Aircraft
Aviomania Genesis Duo
The first (and more than likely only) person to post for Chapter 34.
If any of ya'll plan on swinging by Indy, let me know and I'll give ya the tour of the.... uh.... corn fields :)

You could drive around the speedway, or go to the children's museum, or ride the elevator in the Hyatt downtown. :) Or see corn.

Putnam county is a great place to fly and it is a fantastic place to learn how to fly, wonderful place to learnhow to build your gyro and has the highest quality hangar chat I have ever had the pleasure to participate in!

That hasn't changed Tim... always plenty of gyro talk at the hanger on the weekends. I really look forward to going there every week -- just wish I lived a little closer so I could fly every day like several of ya'll.

When and where?

When and where?

Hey Guys:

When and where is this INDIANA fly in? I'm in NW Indiana just south of Lake Michigan. I might consider flying down there. Let me know.

Bob

Gyro-nut; I work 3rd shift so I didn't see your post till tonight (Sunday). I'm usually on the forum while at work, at brake time of course, so some times I miss a post since 7:00 am Friday morning is my last day of the week. It was fun to watch you fyl. Harlan says he can go faster that you...:first:

Chapter 34: Don't forget the New Years Day Fly-in (or drive-in) on Jan.!,2008. Sue said we would have some HOT chili . Bring a friend:plane:

Hey Guys:

I'm still going to make it down there one of these days.

Coming to Indy

Coming to Indy

I'm coming to meet Tom Milton at Hendricks County Airport this Thursday at around 11 or noon. Getting a Dominator inspected for ELSA.

My time will be a little tight as I have to get home to Dayton, OH to work that night, but... Anything I should see if I have time?

Doug

Hi Jim,

The Fly-in this past September got rained on pretty hard. I was there working the ramp this year. I hope the weather is better next time. It was still fun.

It was nice to meet you at the fly in Don. Next year, I'll have a different gyro... I'm "upgrading" :)