How To Fly Gyros VHS Orientation to CFI Training

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
:argue:

You people can not stay focused at all. I am surprised at the inability to stay on subject and refrain from adding your own twist to these posts.

:
Because I don’t know what I don’t know I am pleased when people read between the lines and add things from their perspective and experience. I find the input has value for me.

I am grateful that the forum operates the way it does and that people are caring enough to address the unanswered questions.

I hope that it does not change.

Thank you, Vance

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
This is the first time I read a word in this thread. I went from a PPSEL to a QuicksilverMX ultralight......then trained myself to fly my Bensen...then my Air Command....then my first two place...a 2000, then my SparrowHawk. I received my first rotorcraft lesson after flying 800 hours in gyroplanes. It was when I started helicopter training. I still havent had a gyro lesson.

But...I have never condoned training yourself. I am with Tom Milton...there wasnt anyone around in 1985 that I knew of to teach me. I must have dones something right as I havent bent myself or a gyro yet.

But the whining about the cost of instructors....give me a break. They are risking their machines...their lives to pass this sport on to those that wont train themselves. Their prices are pretty cheap in my book.

Stan