How to become a pilot?

simonwise

Hello everybody!

I am 15 years old girl, I want to be a pilot in the future, I am studying and looking for a good university. But I don't know what are the requirements to become a pilot? Can someone give me some information about that standard?

Thanks a lot.

Sport Pilot—Practical Test Prerequisites (Initial) An applicant for a Sport Pilot Certificate is required by 14 CFR part 61 to:
1. be at least 17 years of age (or 16 if applying to operate a glider or balloon);
2. be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If there is a doubt, use AC 60-28, English Language Skill Standards;
3. have passed the appropriate sport pilot knowledge test since the beginning of the 24th month before the month in which he or she takes a practical test;
4. have satisfactorily accomplished the required training and obtained the aeronautical experience prescribed;
5. possess a current and valid U.S. driver’s license or a valid Airman Medical Certificate issued under 14 CFR part 67;
6. have an endorsement from an authorized instructor certifying that the applicant has received and logged training time within 60 days preceding the date of application in preparation for the practical test, and is prepared for the practical test; and
7. have an endorsement certifying that the applicant has demonstrated satisfactory knowledge of the subject areas in which the applicant was deficient on the airman knowledge test.

Google
FAA title 14 part 61
This is the section which will outline all the requirments to become a certified pilot

One of the best training universities is UND in Grand Forks North Dakota. They train hundreds of pilots for careers. They are also one of the leading drone schools for the military. Also helicopter training.