How about this for $10

Do you want to own a 3-axis Flight Simulator?

• Yes I want one.

• No don't want one.

Results are only viewable after voting.

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
3 axis Flight Simulator https://dofreality.com/#h3
It can be upgraded to the more expensive 6 axis Flight Simulator but 3 works for flight.

We would raffle off the 6 axis but do not think we could break even as so few people donate.

It comes without a seat and controls as it can be a car or aircraft depending on the controls.
DofReality6AxisAsIs.jpg
This is what it looks like set up for a car.
DofReality6AxisSeat.jpg

John, I just purchased $100 for the raffle on the 582 Bluehead, I hope to see those tickets from Brent in a timely manner this year. I am current on my PRA membership, so I expect twice the tickets.

John, Brent, I cannot recall which raffles (is there more than one?) that I entered.
Would it be possible to send out a list of what raffles (if more than one) that I entered ?
Brian

John, I just purchased $100 for the raffle on the 582 Bluehead, I hope to see those tickets from Brent in a timely manner this year. I am current on my PRA membership, so I expect twice the tickets.
Yaw Mon, you are covered, with times 2 tickets for your PRA member 50% discount.
Good luck my friend. As long as we break even will give these away. It can only help make safer gyro pilots. And maybe you will share it with your chapter and friends????

John, Brent, I cannot recall which raffles (is there more than one?) that I entered.
Would it be possible to send out a list of what raffles (if more than one) that I entered?
Brian
Send me the email address you used to repay Brent and I can find them in PayPal.
I just wrote the new Raffle software that does track everything and displays the winners from now on automatically. But not the past raffles.

Thank you for supporting our programs. Only together can and with funding can PRA make a real difference!