Horizontal stabilizer for a Bensen

digbar

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Challenger II, Sparrow Hawk, Bensen B8-M
Total Flight Time
about 535
Anybody got a stab for a B-8M? Plans? Losing 50 pounds helped stabilize her somewhat, but a stab would be even better. I'm gonna try to get to Mentone, but I gotta talk Ed Newbold outta his old Ford van first. Then I'll have wheels and a bed. See ya there!

Many of us have moved the rock guard back, See Mike Gaspards Bensen . Ron Herring was the only one I know of that made a T tail for the Bensen. It was tube and Fabric. I have taken a KB 2 tail apart and I think I can make a HS for it, but I have several items to do before I get to it. All In could order you one of his tails. Thats about all I know of.

Do you have the aluminum tail? On my KB-2 I attached some Air Command hstab pieces and it worked great. You should be able to find some used Air Command stabs.

Attachments

• Horizontal stabilizer for a Bensen
    IMG_3335s.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
I forgot that Dragonfly, post here. Send him a PM he may have something for your machine. He was working on something.

Parham tails back in production.

Parham tails back in production.

Anthony Croenlein,the new owner of the company that was formerly Rotorhawk of Falcon Gyro fame is now in full production of the Parham stab. Falcon tall tail, Falcon horz. stab. ( this is the same one on the gyronimo Gyro ) and also the Falcon Body enclosures. are now being produced and sold again.

give Anthony a call and tell him Animal sent ya. (919) 340-0038

he is working hard to make his new company a top notch company and it is located right here in N.C.

Attachments

IMG_1612.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
    IMG_1613.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
    IMG_1617.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 0