Homopolar motor

gyrojake

Gyro Rehab Candidate
Aircraft
Gyroplanes
Total Flight Time
A few hours
I was doing some experiments with low voltage flyback and stumbled upon this neet gadget. I did not know what to call it. Did some research and it's called a homopolar motor.Wich means there are no brushes or armature. The flyback on dissconection reverse the polarity within the wire and aids in the movment through the magnetic flux of the magnet. Physics without a LAXITIVE !! :) Neet project to share with a child who has interest.

Fly back motor ? - YouTube

Enjoy

~~JAKE~~

Last edited:
mr wizard.

mr wizard.

Jake you are way smarter then people give you credit for. :first:

Well with an inellectual quotient of 50, I'm a certified idiot. :)
Plus I don't care what people think about me or my knowledge,they haven't got a clue.

Thank you for the complement Red.

~~JAKE~~

Jake my friend, I think I have figured out where your smarts come from...and time to do stuff like this...No visits from the cleaning ladie .

Jake my friend, I think I have figured out where your smarts come from...and time to do stuff like this...No visits from the cleaning ladie .

Oh Yeah. Got a new one 26 years old.

~~JAKE~~

Your MAMMA ------ :D
LMAO.................I kind of like this...just copy and paste Jake my brother ...
missing-tooth-smile.gif

gyrojake,

If your coming to Bensen Days we need to have a drink together LOL. Can't wait to meet ya.

Bryan

Hey Jake, now that you are a "big TV star" are you showing up in a giant motor home with your posse?

@ Bryan;
You got it, it should be a fun meet. Bensen days is one of my favorite places to be .

@ Scott;
I wish. Same peice-o-crap I always bring. My posse, well some will be there but most are old ,dead and in the ground. See you and Mary there, before 2:am PLEASE :)

~~JAKE~~

Well Gab, I understand now that I'm cooled down. Some people just make me so F#*$ING mad. Any way the copy past thing with the emocon won't work for me. So if I'm right I'll do it like this. :)

@ Trez, YOUR MAMMA ------ the emocon Gabby posted !!!!