Home in Wauchula

BUD ONEAL

Gold Member
Aircraft
Dominator
Total Flight Time
600+
We bought a home in Wauchula ! We will be moving down in the near future,before Bensen Days I hope.
Our place in North East Ala. is up for sale. I just was not able to take care of it as was needed. To old to mow the five acres and maintain it ,getting old sucks !
If some one needs a great "bug out " place this is it. I raised everything that we needed for the past eight years and enjoyed it very much.:Cry:

Well congratulations Bud... You are going to have a blast!

Congratulations Bud!

Last time I visited you, I kinda figured you were thinking to move back to Florida... GLAD it worked out for you!

Whomever gets your place in AL will get a good deal... that is a nice place!

Bud

Bud

We bought a home in Wauchula ! We will be moving down in the near future,before Bensen Days I hope.
Our place in North East Ala. is up for sale. I just was not able to take care of it as was needed. To old to mow the five acres and maintain it ,getting old sucks !
If some one needs a great "bug out " place this is it. I raised everything that we needed for the past eight years and enjoyed it very much.:Cry:

Chris is still with her Mum DownUnder. I'd be surprised if she doesn't call and say "SEE, THEY DID IT" :)

goodonya, Mate !

fj

I can't express the joy of having you two so close by. Congratulations and see you in a little. My Cherokee brother let me know if I can help you with the moving. I got a good size trailer and wouldn't mind the drive. I know where to go now :)

Bud may be a bit sad for you leaving AL large property but good for gyro scene near Tampa.

Congratulations on your purchase to bring you home. It was a pleasure to meet you over the holidays and learn about your history in Florida. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Gordon

Bud, getting old might suck, but the alternitive sucks more.

If Wauchula is the Mecca, than the pilgrimage has begun....more will follow I predict, this 13th day of January.

I'm so happy to here this news :whoo:, welcome home Bud and Rhonda

And Steve come on whacha wait'in on Brother:D

Welcome back to the land of year 'round flying Bud and Rhonda.

Steve, we have everything except a gyro school at Wauchula so c'mon down.

Thanks all for the encouragement and kind words, And yes Bubba the alternative really sucks,Also the cold weather,the log splitting to stay warm and stacking the wood ! I love our place in Alabama but to dad burn old to keep it in the shape it deserves !

Bud- I have only been around you for a brief time at each Bensen Days 2005-2012. I gained an enormous amount of respect for you from my own observations, and hearing others talk about you.

Go enjoy a life of leisure you so deservingly have earned.

Stan

Great to hear Bud, Cindi and I always enjoy talking to ya at Bensen days, see ya there.

we are still trying to get this place sold so we can move to Arcadia fl. but so far it's just not sold. lots of lookers, just no buyers. hope your place in Al. sells fast for ya.

Hey Bud say its not so I think broom Hilda has put a curse on you.Best of Luck