Hollmann HA-2M Sportster

Yes I found that out too...i think ACSpruce sells the bracket, they just don't list it in the catalog. But I could not find it on the website either...

Jeff- I just have to say thank you for being one of the ones that come up with answers or solutions to a wide cross section of gyro and helicopter issues here on the forum. Your information provided has to be one of the highest batting averages here. Stan

You two could give a person a big head. Things are coming together and might start putting the Dominator together. I am sure there will pointers coming back this way.

And to stroke your ego yet still more… I just realized that my abandoned gascolator bracket is the perfect place to actually install the primer knob pump, right between the seats and tucked out of the way.... with such a space limited aircraft, one must install stuff anyplace one can find a place. Helpfully next week I will begin to install the gas line fittings.

Hello Iron!
How can I get the plans to build Hollman?
I appreciate if you can let me know!
Big hug, lucky!
Cmte.mampian

cmte.mampian @ gmail.com

I set you a PM...

Sorry for the inactivity… I’ve had life get in the way, and I’ve been scratching my head about a few things I’m not real happy with, and so I’ve veen thinking about retooling a few things.

Actually Lee mentioned one thing in particular that I’ve not been too happy with, and so I’ve been letting it simmer in my mind. It’s the seat mounts! I’ve never been too thrilled about them, and they are not stock. I’ve been thinking of eliminating the aluminum angle and going with round tubing that better matches the bottom of the seat’s contour.

I know this can be done, and it would make for a better attachment, and I could lower the seats slightly to accommodate for better pilot and passenger entry.

Hi Cort, just got done catching up, looking forward to seeing this baby finished and in the air, your work is very impressive.

Hey Cort, You still working on the Sportster?

Where is Cort ?

What happened to my inspiration ?

Wow !.....he hasn't even logged on since 10/23/12 ! Anyone know what happened ?

Wow !.....he hasn't even logged on since 10/23/12 ! Anyone know what happened ?
Maybe, new plane girlfriend/wife and is playing with them?

Sounds like fun ! Don't you think he would share that with his gyro friends !

Very impressive Build

Very impressive Build

I set you a PM...

Sorry for the inactivity… I’ve had life get in the way, and I’ve been scratching my head about a few things I’m not real happy with, and so I’ve veen thinking about retooling a few things.

Actually Lee mentioned one thing in particular that I’ve not been too happy with, and so I’ve been letting it simmer in my mind. It’s the seat mounts! I’ve never been too thrilled about them, and they are not stock. I’ve been thinking of eliminating the aluminum angle and going with round tubing that better matches the bottom of the seat’s contour.

I know this can be done, and it would make for a better attachment, and I could lower the seats slightly to accommodate for better pilot and passenger entry.

Your build and attention to detail is quite welcomed and impressive. I did look through all of the pages several days ago and just wondering if you had a final build cost at this point.

Second questions-- How wide is the cabin interior? Wondering how much elbow room two people would have. Congrats and thanks again for the detail!