Hollmann HA-2M Sportster

ironcowboy

Senior Master Member E-8
Aircraft
CZAW Light sport, and Cessna C172M, Cessna C140
Total Flight Time
105 as a pilot
Thanks guys... I'm sure you all advised me about this before... I'm gonna stick with the 150 HP O-320. Yes, 1100 is the Max gross weight. At 7.33lb/Hp I might be able to clime out at 800-900 FPM. Those are not rookie numbers!

Wayne, I'm still technically in the IGR. I'm in a new detachment called the Liberty Guard. I only get called out when the Governor declares a state of emergency. I don't drill any more (not required), but I will stay on the muster roll until age 75. I'm currently a 1LT. My rank will remain at 1LT untill I drill again. I can only accrue rank by drill points, and I'm not actively drilling due to my private business work load. I was the Ade-de-camp to the MG up until last year. At some point I'd like to start drilling again. Even if I retire from private business at age 65 I can still drill enough to make LTC before age 75. I'm only age 52 now...

ironcowboy

Senior Master Member E-8
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
105 as a pilot
Well, the HA2M is now out of the airport hanger storage, and moved to the garage where the build will start back up again! She was pretty dusty, but nothing that a bit or soap and water could not handle. Next mission is to build some work benches, as well as look over the planes for awhile. I need to remove several metal parts and repaint. Next major task is to work on the factory design fuel tank, as well as look at the rudder peddles very closely at how they connect to the nose wheel.

001(3).HEIC
001.HEIC

ironcowboy

Senior Master Member E-8
Aircraft
Total Flight Time
105 as a pilot
First step, get the plans out and start thinking... Also the gyro is now sitting in the new work shop Ive created, where it shall reside until its is about ready to get flight serious... Every time I walk past, my brain processes the next things I need to do.

001(6).HEIC
001(5).HEIC